In-Depth Zune HD Review (Pocketables)
Sep 23, 2009 at 9:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

RagingForces

Head-Fier
There has been a lot of heated debate about the Zune HD on these boards, but very little quantity of personal reviews regarding the unit. I thought I would mention this review, as I felt the article is a very thorough review of the Zune HD. The go over the device in depth, listing off all the attributes that make up the Zune HD. Yes, this review actually talks about sound quality finally. Pocketables did the review, and it can be found here.

P.S. If links to reviews are not allowed, then i'll gladly remove the body of this post.

Sep 24, 2009 at 1:41 AM Post #2 of 2
Yeah that's a good one. To me it's obvious that to someone who's seen their share of PMPs , and likes to be more hands-on in their use (in this case, Jenn) is rather less thrilled about the device than people whose somewhat lack of attention to PMP is finally turned around by this particular device, and thus talk about it with very slight fanboy overtones (in this case, Chris King, who doesnt realize the browser is the new IE mobile, IIRC?).

Hopefully Jenn will be able to go back to running the site solo once she's not so busy with her newborn (I think she's pregnant at the mo), I enjoy her perspective.

From the review I was able to determine for sure that I wouldn't be a prospective Zune HD customer, mainly because I don't want the artist's likeness plastered in the background or the foreground. I don't think I want to look at every single cover art - google something like Diana Ross' "The Boss"... and the overlay of basic controls, because I on average tweak the volume every 30 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back