(in)appropriate birthday gift
Jan 28, 2024 at 3:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

thrillmetoo

100+ Head-Fier
My wife gave me this for my birthday. While at first I felt somewhat offended, I must confess the resemblance is there...
present-hf.jpg

Jan 28, 2024 at 3:29 AM Post #2 of 6
My wife gave me this for my birthday. While at first I felt somewhat offended, I must confess the resemblance is there...
Wait a second is that mirror above your monitor?

You are a very handsome fellow says one ape to another.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2024 at 12:21 PM Post #4 of 6
Technically, the human face has many similarities to primates. There has been a lot of scientific research on it
My low level of cognitive thinking being a head-fier was what made me see the similarities.

Jan 30, 2024 at 12:13 AM Post #5 of 6
Back in the old days, there were catalogs for inappropriate items like Whoopee cushions, hand buzzers, etc..

IMG_0334.jpeg

Even today, you can still buy gag gifts like fake poop, fake bug and other stuff to annoy your older sister

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2024 at 5:01 PM Post #6 of 6
I like it! I find it far more satisfying than receiving a random gift card or clothing items that may not suit my taste. I've had occasions where I received a couple of those items, and it left me feeling a bit disappointed. In fact, I even took the step of reaching out to scorecard rewards customer service to inquire about the possibility of making a return. It's moments like these that make me appreciate thoughtful and personalized gifts all the more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back