Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 13, 2020 at 4:33 PM Post #676 of 17,923
Opus mia miss mids driver instead Volt has gorgeous mids and highs and bass are more cohesive to mids.
Opus mia is more Vshaped and perfect for hip pop and electronic music, Volt is a perfect all rounder.
I use Xelastec tips on volt.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020 at 7:05 AM Post #678 of 17,923
Nov 15, 2020 at 9:37 AM Post #679 of 17,923
A planar magnetic, nice! There definitely needs to be a bit more choice on the market in this technology.

Nov 16, 2020 at 7:11 AM Post #680 of 17,923
Golden jewelry...Nice

IMG_20201116_124308.jpg
IMG_20201116_130227.jpg

Best

Sisco

Nov 17, 2020 at 3:25 PM Post #682 of 17,923
yes I agree, I went thru IMR's gear, and have settled on the PB1, and the OM! both are awesome, will be nice to read where the Semper falls into the mix,

Nov 17, 2020 at 5:22 PM Post #683 of 17,923
Opus mia scale so much, I love them with Xelastec and graphene Spc cable, but I’m considering to sell it when I’ll receive PB2, am I crazy? 🙈😂

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:19 AM Post #684 of 17,923
yes I agree, I went thru IMR's gear, and have settled on the PB1, and the OM! both are awesome, will be nice to read where the Semper falls into the mix,
Concur. PB1 and OM have been serving me pretty well on most of my music collections. Semper a combination of the texturing bass of OM and midrange layering and clarity of PB1 couple with the ever anticipated Estat treble will definitely be a rewarding bonus in my/our audio journey. Semper just around the corner teasing us...lol.

Opus mia scale so much, I love them with Xelastec and graphene Spc cable, but I’m considering to sell it when I’ll receive PB2, am I crazy? 🙈😂
You are...hehehe
With good amount of burn in, OM nurtured into probably the most analogue sounding IEM I heard. It’s one of a kind bass delivery and atmospheric soundstage is addictive.
Was exploring Tracy Chapman Let’s it Rains, Bad Co Bad co, Johnny Winters Let me in, Hey Where’s Your Brother, Joe Satriani Joe Satriani and Larry Carlton Deep Into It albums yesterday, mind blowing. Audio satisfaction that won’t put a big dent in our wallet.

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:00 AM Post #685 of 17,923

No, you are not, besides me I know at least one other person who will check out the PB2 while owning the OM. For him it will be either or, for me I am not sure. :D
I can image, that they are different enough to justify to keep them both. That is crazy!
But lets wait for the PB2 and see what he is capable of.

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:14 AM Post #686 of 17,923
No, you are not, besides me I know at least one other person who will check out the PB2 while owning the OM. For him it will be either or, for me I am not sure. :D
I can image, that they are different enough to justify to keep them both. That is crazy!
But lets wait for the PB2 and see what he is capable of.

Crazy Things I was owned R1 Zenith, R2 Aten, RAH, Halcyon😂

Nov 18, 2020 at 10:15 AM Post #687 of 17,923
That's it. I ordered the Opus. Not counting my journey with Bob's other company, I bit on the R1 Zenith (which didn't suit me personally sound wise), to the Rah, which sounds absolutely divine with live music, but fit issues in the left ear have made me curious. Been drooling along following this thread, seeing the bling. Talking myself out of it time and time again. Then the latest email, just throw it in the cart, see what happens. Forget it, no matter how many times I say, "This is it!", it is definitely not IT. (Do not look at PB, do not look at PB).
Hopefully the Opus fit will be a little better and I can kid myself that I will take a break from the madness. Wait, over the ear headphones, need a pair...doesn't someone have a magnetic planar coming out next year? Hmmmmmm........................

Nov 18, 2020 at 10:21 AM Post #688 of 17,923
I think Opus Mia fit better than RAH and other previous gen.
Right tips would help, i love Azla earfit SHORT, long model is too long for my ears and Xelastec doesnt match well with OM to my ears

Nov 18, 2020 at 10:25 AM Post #689 of 17,923
I think Opus Mia fit better than RAH and other previous gen.
Right tips would help, i love Azla earfit SHORT, long model is too long for my ears and Xelastec doesnt match well with OM to my ears
I am currently using the Azla short. The right ear is no problem, just left sometimes needs it to be exactly perfect. The Zeniths fit way better actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back