• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 28, 2024 at 12:13 PM Post #16,817 of 18,523
In my quest for BC including hybrids I recently purchased this:
HiFiGo Kinera Celest Plutus Beast 1 BC+1 BA+1 SPD in-Ear Monitors, Bone-Conduction Driver IEMs in-Ear Earphones with Hand-Painted Faceplate and Rich Smooth Tuning (Blue, 3.5mm) https://a.co/d/1htmgzS

This post piqued my curiosity so I ended up ordering the Kinera Celest Plutus Beast (what a name, lol). I'm truly impressed with the sound of them out the box, with Dunu S&S tips. A good low end presentation, with slightly warm mids, and a good bit of detail in the upper range. Punches above it's price point for sure, and sounds better than the "$30/$300" IMR Dawn hands down to me. Thanks for posting them up.

Jan 28, 2024 at 12:33 PM Post #16,818 of 18,523
This post piqued my curiosity so I ended up ordering the Kinera Celest Plutus Beast (what a name, lol). I'm truly impressed with the sound of them out the box, with Dunu S&S tips. A good low end presentation, with slightly warm mids, and a good bit of detail in the upper range. Punches above it's price point for sure, and sounds better than the "$30/$300" IMR Dawn hands down to me. Thanks for posting them up.
Thanks for reporting.
Haven't gotten mine yet.

Jan 28, 2024 at 2:10 PM Post #16,819 of 18,523
Posting this here on behalf of FatGoblin, a friend who has been and avid collector of IMR Acoustics sets and is active of various Discords.

“Posted this on Jedi's discord. Just want folks to know how IMR Acoustics are ****ing with me (after I've been a customer for years and spent thousands with them. **** IMR)

Update on the IMR refund fiasco.... 58 days and no refund of the £3.5k owed. Last Fri IMR did a partial refund - they refunded 2 of my PayPal payments using an eCheque (less than half of the amount outstanding, but something). Yesterday these 2 eCheques bounced/failed to process, so the 2 refunds were cancelled.
Bob hasn't responded to my email from yesterday morning asking for an explanation.
He has told me that times are tough (yeah, IMR are the victim in this....) and that he is waiting for deposits to come in to pay me my refund. So, looks like the reality is that IMR has 0 operating capital and is relying on new orders to pay out refunds, which is ****ing shocking really.
At this point in time I'm not expecting the refund back. I've thought about small claims court against IMR, but if they have 0 money in the bank then it won't achieve anything.”

An absolute mess. No sets, no refund, just lie after lie after lie. How many others are in this situation?

Jan 28, 2024 at 2:26 PM Post #16,820 of 18,523
Low ends on Eng are more massive (sub and mid bass). The shell is like vibrating in your ear.
On mids AMT driver provides some experience that you have to listen to understand: some kind of notes shandes and accents that make feel instruments like they are alive. Mems on upper mids are less sharp.
On seraph non + there are no EST drivers so treble on enigma+ just excellent - silky with highest definition.
Sound stage on seraph is closer and overall sound is more airy, enigma's provide way more massive (meaty maybe) sound.
This is what im after the vibrating shell
Cant bloody wait

Jan 28, 2024 at 2:28 PM Post #16,821 of 18,523
Posting this here on behalf of FatGoblin, a friend who has been and avid collector of IMR Acoustics sets and is active of various Discords.

“Posted this on Jedi's discord. Just want folks to know how IMR Acoustics are ****ing with me (after I've been a customer for years and spent thousands with them. **** IMR)

Update on the IMR refund fiasco.... 58 days and no refund of the £3.5k owed. Last Fri IMR did a partial refund - they refunded 2 of my PayPal payments using an eCheque (less than half of the amount outstanding, but something). Yesterday these 2 eCheques bounced/failed to process, so the 2 refunds were cancelled.
Bob hasn't responded to my email from yesterday morning asking for an explanation.
He has told me that times are tough (yeah, IMR are the victim in this....) and that he is waiting for deposits to come in to pay me my refund. So, looks like the reality is that IMR has 0 operating capital and is relying on new orders to pay out refunds, which is ****ing shocking really.
At this point in time I'm not expecting the refund back. I've thought about small claims court against IMR, but if they have 0 money in the bank then it won't achieve anything.”

An absolute mess. No sets, no refund, just lie after lie after lie. How many others are in this situation?
He already or someone already posted this in here

Jan 28, 2024 at 2:32 PM Post #16,822 of 18,523

Enigma + ordered and paid for in September.
No emails reply no news no tracking of my iem.
And I'm irritated as hell now.
This is the worst experience I've had buying anything in all my life.
Leave alone 1465 GBP for a bloody phantom iem.
Have also asked for a refund and received no reply.
Was under the impressions that I might finally get my iem because some of our fellow head fiers have received theirs.
But I don't know.
All I know is that the feedback on the Enigma is good

Jan 28, 2024 at 7:35 PM Post #16,826 of 18,523
Not paid the 2nd payment yet will pay it tonight when i find my card lol
Hopefully he will post it tomorrow or tuesday
As Bob said he’s waiting for payments coming in to pay for refunds going out you could just pay it to FatGoblin and cut out the middleman. I joke of course. Bob isn’t going to use your money to cover the debt. Or to produce the set.

Jan 28, 2024 at 8:02 PM Post #16,828 of 18,523
As Bob said he’s waiting for payments coming in to pay for refunds going out you could just pay it to FatGoblin and cut out the middleman. I joke of course. Bob isn’t going to use your money to cover the debt. Or to produce the set.
The sets should b made already
You would think the first part of the payment is to cover drivers and materials and 2nd part for the business and wages ect

Jan 28, 2024 at 8:17 PM Post #16,829 of 18,523
The sets should b made already
You would think the first part of the payment is to cover drivers and materials and 2nd part for the business and wages ect
Whole bunch of people made full payment and got nothing. But Bob selling sets off on EBay. Various promises on delivery dates that are never met, refunds that don’t happen, refunds that bounce, ghosting customer.
I really hope you were joking about handing over a payment to IMR. We’re kind of beyond the point of red flags here.

Jan 28, 2024 at 8:27 PM Post #16,830 of 18,523
Whole bunch of people made full payment and got nothing. But Bob selling sets off on EBay. Various promises on delivery dates that are never met, refunds that don’t happen, refunds that bounce, ghosting customer.
I really hope you were joking about handing over a payment to IMR. We’re kind of beyond the point of red flags here.
I will pay the 2nd payment on credit card
If i dont get it then i will get a refund
He is posting them out but he is just being bob
I dont agree with what he is doing tho
Its all wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back