Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 7, 2023 at 11:02 AM Post #15,601 of 18,013
This is classic IMR stalling tactic that we've been seeing for the past two years to get you to be patient. It will still be weeks or even months before your earphone is actually assembled and posted. Don't believe anything you receive in e-mails from IMR -- it's just fairy stories. Until a product's real photo has been posted on IMR's instagram and you see actual updates to your tracking number, it doesn't exist.

Dec 7, 2023 at 11:11 AM Post #15,602 of 18,013
An update just came through!! :) :)

I have to confess, the negativity on this thread has affected me a bit. I might have over-reacted...

Apologies to all the Believers! ❤️
Love the "it can be frustrating" part of the email, yeah... Since all the people that got nale and Zion were so happy with their purchase after all the frustration

Dec 7, 2023 at 11:30 AM Post #15,603 of 18,013
Well, we will see but it will be very weird, very deceiving, very cocky, bold, shameful and whatever else you wish to add, if Bob, the owner of IMR, is emailing me with such specific dates, in such a detailed manner, and then to not deliver!

For the time being, I believe Bob!

On the other hand, what kind of bad experiences have you, guys, had with IMR?

I have not had any, so far!
Rah23 arrived 2 days after placing the order!
Elan+ arrived like the next day!

What happened with you, guys?
Have you posted screenshots of your communication with IMR here? Have you explained what happened to you?
You can post your words here but have you also posted proof?

I apologize if I sound like I am doubting you, I am not! I respect your suffering!

Personally, I have NOT being through anything like that! My order is just delayed for a few days, as it seems, no big deal! :)

Now, IF Bob will not deliver, I will simply request for a refund :)
I will not wait for an IEM for months or years and whine about not receiving it.

PS: I'll let you know what the gift is 😜

Dec 7, 2023 at 11:36 AM Post #15,604 of 18,013
This is classic IMR stalling tactic that we've been seeing for the past two years to get you to be patient. It will still be weeks or even months before your earphone is actually assembled and posted. Don't believe anything you receive in e-mails from IMR -- it's just fairy stories. Until a product's real photo has been posted on IMR's instagram and you see actual updates to your tracking number, it doesn't exist.
Something tells me that this - unfortunately - will be the way it actually is. In the end, I fear, one can be glad if one receives an Enigma at all... Actually IMR does not seem to have anything going (in a sense of generating income) atm besides the Dawn....

But who knows - keep fingers crossed...

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2023 at 12:09 PM Post #15,605 of 18,013
Well, we will see but it will be very weird, very deceiving, very cocky, bold, shameful and whatever else you wish to add, if Bob, the owner of IMR, is emailing me with such specific dates, in such a detailed manner, and then to not deliver!

For the time being, I believe Bob!

On the other hand, what kind of bad experiences have you, guys, had with IMR?

I have not had any, so far!
Rah23 arrived 2 days after placing the order!
Elan+ arrived like the next day!

What happened with you, guys?
Have you posted screenshots of your communication with IMR here? Have you explained what happened to you?
You can post your words here but have you also posted proof?

I apologize if I sound like I am doubting you, I am not! I respect your suffering!

Personally, I have NOT being through anything like that! My order is just delayed for a few days, as it seems, no big deal! :)

Now, IF Bob will not deliver, I will simply request for a refund :)
I will not wait for an IEM for months or years and whine about not receiving it.

PS: I'll let you know what the gift is 😜

Glad that you will get your Enigma next week. And If you have not bought the DAWN already, then Dawn will be your little gift.
Now coming to the bad experience of IMR you have asked. I believe no one in this thread ever had any bad experience with IMR for any product which was or is in in-stock. And even the pre-orders before two years was not bad either.
But last two years pre-orders experience with IMR is horrible for me at least. Just like you have received updates, dates, tracking number, talking to agent, verifying with Royalmail and so on for your enigma, almost everyone here who ordered NaLe, ZION and EH received same updates and lies again and again, month on month and still nothing.
I am ok with that if you think this is negativity. But for us it is frustration and breach of trust.
Anway, good luck with your delivery next or other week. Hope your get it soon and enjoy it.. :)

Dec 7, 2023 at 12:41 PM Post #15,607 of 18,013
Glad that you will get your Enigma next week. And If you have not bought the DAWN already, then Dawn will be your little gift.
Now coming to the bad experience of IMR you have asked. I believe no one in this thread ever had any bad experience with IMR for any product which was or is in in-stock. And even the pre-orders before two years was not bad either.
But last two years pre-orders experience with IMR is horrible for me at least. Just like you have received updates, dates, tracking number, talking to agent, verifying with Royalmail and so on for your enigma, almost everyone here who ordered NaLe, ZION and EH received same updates and lies again and again, month on month and still nothing.
I am ok with that if you think this is negativity. But for us it is frustration and breach of trust.
Anway, good luck with your delivery next or other week. Hope your get it soon and enjoy it.. :)
Alright, okay, I see, I understand now!

I am so sorry, guys!! Really!

To be honest, I am reading the posts here, and the negative ones, but I do not have a real sense of what happened with each individual, you know? My order is delayed a little bit and, straight away, I contacted the manufacturer and then posted my experience here, with screenshots and everything!

I am sure that other members here do not follow my "issue" (it's not an issue) because it's not of their immediate interest, you know?

Anyways, here is what I will do with my order:
29 November 2023 + 45 business days = 5 February 2024

That is the absolute latest date which I am willing to wait for my order. And, only because it is already written in the Special Builds T&C so IMR is of no fault there.

After that, full refund and Goodbye!

But I choose to be sure that we will not reach that point.

Dec 7, 2023 at 12:49 PM Post #15,608 of 18,013
Alright, okay, I see, I understand now!

I am so sorry, guys!! Really!

To be honest, I am reading the posts here, and the negative ones, but I do not have a real sense of what happened with each individual, you know? My order is delayed a little bit and, straight away, I contacted the manufacturer and then posted my experience here, with screenshots and everything!

I am sure that other members here do not follow my "issue" (it's not an issue) because it's not of their immediate interest, you know?

Anyways, here is what I will do with my order:
29 November 2023 + 45 business days = 5 February 2024

That is the absolute latest date which I am willing to wait for my order. And, only because it is already written in the Special Builds T&C so IMR is of no fault there.

After that, full refund and Goodbye!

But I choose to be sure that we will not reach that point.
Hey, no need to apologize. And there is nothing wrong sharing your bad or good experience. And just to be clear no one can dictate you when you should ask for refund or like that. It is your money and your decision. If you can wait, then you should wait.

Dec 7, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #15,609 of 18,013
My only bad experience was waiting for EDP Ace last year. My first (and only) preorder. Order placed in January, I believe the "promise" was late April, but then it took until early August. I guess Bob gave all of us an extra cable or something ... kind of useless in my case.

I had to send it back for a repair and that took longer than needed. No freebie sent with those when I finally got them back.

Dec 7, 2023 at 1:09 PM Post #15,610 of 18,013
Would be interesting to know what that level of current or wattage (can't remember which the MEMS drivers need more of) does to the normal DD and BA drivers in the shell on a hybrid setup. Imagine you might get full spectrum from the MEMS but blow a smoking hole in the IEM shell as the other two drivers explode... :wink:
You do get full frequency on the imr iems using mems
Mems r for treble when using the transformer ir what ever its called Cant think atm

Dec 7, 2023 at 1:45 PM Post #15,612 of 18,013
You did forget also part of the storyline when we were asked to “wait until some (minor) amount to be rebuilt to replace items lost by RM”.

Dec 7, 2023 at 1:54 PM Post #15,613 of 18,013
There are a lot of parts missing in this storyline…..
Should say we talked about this on 15-20% of this 1041 pages.
So 150-200 pages, everybody has a good chance to get this info.
If they really want to. A lot do not.

Dec 7, 2023 at 2:26 PM Post #15,614 of 18,013
An update just came through!! :) :)

I have to confess, the negativity on this thread has affected me a bit. I might have over-reacted...

Apologies to all the Believers! ❤️
If you consider it negativity to demand that IMR at once deliver the 200 Zion, 200 NaLe and I seem to remember 300 Event Horizon sold (I don't know how many of these have been refunded), and demand an explanation for this nonsense (3years and counting in EH, and 2 years and counting in both NaLa and Zion) I don't know how we are supposed to act anymore. I sincerely hope that those who bought the enigmas will receive them at once, but these are but 10% of the promised iems. The bulk of them are missing and with no hope of getting them.

Not counting the lies arround all this and the Dawn.

May be we sould be with a smile because, eyyy... It's Bob

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back