• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 7, 2023 at 3:52 AM Post #15,154 of 18,013
Nov 7, 2023 at 6:46 AM Post #15,155 of 18,013
You guys should get some pitchforks and torches and storm HQ and demand some answers. Okay, just a little humor. But is going there in person and putting Bob on the spot out of the question?

I guess hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way, rather than direct confrontation.
I had actually arranged to collect my IEMs in person and had agreed to take some sets that Bob hadn't heard before for him to try. Bob 'forgot' and shipped them to the logistics company. When I got the refund, he seems to have ceased all communication regarding new sets etc (I've bought 6 direct from IMR) and his website also seems to be bear. Not a good sign imo.

Nov 7, 2023 at 6:58 AM Post #15,156 of 18,013
Helping someone in distress is indeed a noble cause.

But what about those who have ordered three IEMs: EH, Na-le and Zion in last two years and received none yet...............
It's the Na-le and Zion that 'vanished' in the postal black hole. I got tracking numbers which were only active once items were delivered (so useless) and like I said, I only live 18 miles away so could have collected them. Fishy?

Nov 7, 2023 at 8:46 AM Post #15,158 of 18,013
Still impressed with your Advar and FH9's?

Tried a few filter combinations, gold lower sounds a bit muddy, purple/red sound a bit cold, red/purple too mid centric, gone back to blue/black which sound more tonally correct to me.
Yes I like different flavours for different sources and music. I like to eat la carte
Some days I want a burger somedays Foie gras...
I'm a particular fan of the FH9
20231105_152039~2.JPG

And FD 7 and the Dunu Zen, IKKo OH5, Advar, ie600 I could go on. I love my IMR items and have reference points from other items to qualify my opinion on their quality. I don't believe in BEST only in BEST for the moment I'm using them

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2023 at 10:33 AM Post #15,159 of 18,013
I had actually arranged to collect my IEMs in person and had agreed to take some sets that Bob hadn't heard before for him to try. Bob 'forgot' and shipped them to the logistics company.
Oh boy

Nov 7, 2023 at 11:31 AM Post #15,160 of 18,013
Monty Python……..!!

So happy that i got my money back for the EH. In time!

Nov 7, 2023 at 11:32 AM Post #15,161 of 18,013
Yes I like different flavours for different sources and music. I like to eat la carte
Some days I want a burger somedays Foie gras...
I'm a particular fan of the FH9 20231105_152039~2.JPG
And FD 7 and the Dunu Zen, IKKo OH5, Advar, ie600 I could go on. I love my IMR items and have reference points from other items to qualify my opinion on their quality. I don't believe in BEST only in BEST for the moment I'm using them
I've been keen on trying the dunu zen (and the pro)

I haven't tried fd7 but the fd5 it's one of those sets that with a bit of foam in the outlet tube became exactly what I wanted, the 5khz peak went away and the mids went from v to a bit more W (not like omg I retuned it but they mellowed and turned more harmonious)

Nov 7, 2023 at 12:05 PM Post #15,162 of 18,013
I've been keen on trying the dunu zen (and the pro)

I haven't tried fd7 but the fd5 it's one of those sets that with a bit of foam in the outlet tube became exactly what I wanted, the 5khz peak went away and the mids went from v to a bit more W (not like omg I retuned it but they mellowed and turned more harmonious)
Yes the F5 with a touch of foam tuning is a nice set too I love my DD

Nov 7, 2023 at 1:18 PM Post #15,164 of 18,013
It's the Na-le and Zion that 'vanished' in the postal black hole. I got tracking numbers which were only active once items were delivered (so useless) and like I said, I only live 18 miles away so could have collected them. Fishy?
Fishy? Nah.... looks like you are the few ones who didn't get Na-le and Zion or EH. Don't worry he is re-building specially for UK folks since September 4 as per the news on IMR website.
I guess we the head-fiers of this thread should file a class action against Royalmail UK. This mail service is robbing our beloved Bob by losing shipment after shipment since last two years. Enough is enough, let's file the lawsuit quickly before our poor Bob loses another batch to Royalmail :deadhorse:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back