Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 16, 2023 at 3:09 PM Post #14,672 of 18,013
Got an email from Bob about Na-Le. It looks like I'm not the only one who received a response from imr with this text or a similar meaning. It's good that killer bees, an invasion of albino porcupines and an explosion of swamp gas from the light of the moon are not to blame for the delay in delivery.
"Dear Sir,
Lovely to hear from you.
We have a few that are showing the same as yours.
We will speak to RM and see what we can find out and if it is lost or its location and then we can decide together if we will either build another or refund, which ever is your preferred choice.
I will come back to you as soon as I have a reply from them (typically 2-5 business days).

Regards Bob"
Actually, I have had almost the same responses, minimum twice. But we never reached the point “decide what we should do”, I just received one day order cancellation messages and after another 5-6 days refund.

Oct 16, 2023 at 11:36 PM Post #14,674 of 18,013
Actually, I have had almost the same responses, minimum twice. But we never reached the point “decide what we should do”, I just received one day order cancellation messages and after another 5-6 days refund.
You didn't request a refund and were simply notified that imr unilaterally decided to issue a refund?

Oct 17, 2023 at 1:13 AM Post #14,676 of 18,013
151725363213233806.jpg

Oct 17, 2023 at 4:12 AM Post #14,679 of 18,013
But no product
Yes, I agree. I am not very hopeful for Event Horizon. But, I am still hopeful that Na-Le and Zion will be delivered though after seeing couple of positive emails from Bob. Whether these two models will be released with the original specfication as advertised is to be seen. It is unfair of me to speculate on the specification of these unreleased models at the moment. Let see how it unfolds in next two weeks.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back