Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 13, 2023 at 11:29 AM Post #14,611 of 18,013
I don't think anyone here to bring down IMR. It is none other than Bob who is responsible for all these. It is unfair to put a blame on head-fiers for IMR misdeeds. Infact "IMR is digging its own grave" by doing all these.

And I totally agree that a private entity has all the right to sell a $15 IEM for $350. If someone don't want to buy it then they should not.

Again - who is saying anything about a company that IS in fact selling a so called $15 IEM for $350.??
This is what all your comments do - you infer and indirectly say things and mostly gaslight IMR

No-one is blaming head-fiers for IMR misdeeds.
What I am highlighting is Head-fiers who are appearing to constantly be trying to finish off IMR
Everyone here has bemoaned delays and bad communication. There are hundreds of discussions here about various qualities of the IMR releases but only a small minority have taken things way beyond that
People are not stupid
Even if certain string of comments are somehow Not designed to bring IMR down, they certainly act in that manner...but hey, maybe just coincidence ?

Let me put it another way. Lets say Bob is struggling financially at the moment. He finds an IEM or driver supplier which he thinks is top notch and worthy of the IMR tag. He tunes the driver and give go ahead for production or
IF he did find an OEM supplier who would assemble some for him for a good price he could then sell them as 'in stock' and ready to ship and get some capital rolling to catch up on pending orders
BUT
after a review of this potential new IMR IEM then someone on Headfi immediately finds an OEM SUPPLIER who sells sample sets for $30 that look identical and starts posting this AS IF Bob HAS ACTUALLY just bought THIS VERY unit and wants to sell it for £xx MORE
Do you think this might HELP IMR or hinder them
These are obvisually difficult times for IMR so do you feel your actions are skillful or helpful or do you think they might just spread More doubt and confusion ?
What are your intentions here? I don't know if they are bad or good

Oct 13, 2023 at 11:36 AM Post #14,612 of 18,013
They are the Master 4: two push-pull dynamics and two BA. One of the last IEMs before the Trinity debacle (I also pay for a Hunter, but never released). DD configuration is Push-Pull, acording to Bob, and the specs published on the box...
Yer mine got two dd and ba
Think its called “master” got two of then
Good iem imo tbh

Oct 13, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #14,613 of 18,013
For my part, my only intentions are that no one should be ripped off or lose their money as was the case with Trinity Audio. At the moment, I have found several evidences that IMR is trying to sell a 20$ IEM for 300$. So I am trying to check if this is true. I may be wrong, and that's why I'm spending money to check it out. Money I already lost with Trinity and I don't want it to happen again with anyone.

You say I may be putting IMR at risk with this. Only Bob here is a master at this. If his campaign of lies to stretch to infinity to have people's money held hostage, believe me none of this would have happened.

And I'm sorry, I DO prefer IMR to go down than hundreds of users watching them lose money, or being sold $20 worth of merchandise for $300. Maybe others would prefer the opposite. I would NOT.

Oct 13, 2023 at 11:45 AM Post #14,614 of 18,013
BUT
after a review of this potential new IMR IEM then someone on Headfi immediately finds an OEM SUPPLIER who sells sample sets for $30 that look identical and starts posting this AS IF Bob HAS ACTUALLY just bought THIS VERY unit and wants to sell it for £xx MORE

It's not @bk123's job to help IMR/Bob. Also, while he has no proof his theory is true, you have no proof that Bob hasn't done exactly that and bought a $20 IEM and attempt to sell it for more without doing a single thing to it. All of this crap is conjecture, so if you're allowed to postulate that Bob has worked some magic on this IEM making it worth the suggested price, then he's 100% allowed to postulate that Bob is doing some dirt on this deal.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2023 at 12:25 PM Post #14,616 of 18,013
The most unfortunate part in this entire drama is that Bob, for whatever reason, can't be upfront about all the questionable/mysterious/suspicious happenings this year. Example: does anyone really believe Royal Mail has failed with so many orders?

It would be easy to take offense, from the context that Bob doesn't respect his loyal clientele enough to say, "As you know it's been a rough year, and this is why...". Doing that would restore much confidence (well, some confidence at least).

Instead, we're filling the vacuum with our own theories. He's lying, he's bankrupt, he never made the units, he's a thief, he's selling a $20 unit for $300, IMR is about to implode in a near repeat of Trinity, yada yada yada.

Sad, really, but without any clear facts, also inevitable that this is where we are.

Oct 13, 2023 at 1:36 PM Post #14,617 of 18,013
Are you saying a 5 mm generic driver that possibly costs $20 is better than anything IMR has put out to date? That wouldn't be good for IMR.
I'm sure I Didn't say that or anything like that so I've no idea why you would suggest I did buddy

Oct 13, 2023 at 1:42 PM Post #14,619 of 18,013
Again - who is saying anything about a company that IS in fact selling a so called $15 IEM for $350.??
This is what all your comments do - you infer and indirectly say things and mostly gaslight IMR

No-one is blaming head-fiers for IMR misdeeds.
What I am highlighting is Head-fiers who are appearing to constantly be trying to finish off IMR
Everyone here has bemoaned delays and bad communication. There are hundreds of discussions here about various qualities of the IMR releases but only a small minority have taken things way beyond that
People are not stupid
Even if certain string of comments are somehow Not designed to bring IMR down, they certainly act in that manner...but hey, maybe just coincidence ?

Let me put it another way. Lets say Bob is struggling financially at the moment. He finds an IEM or driver supplier which he thinks is top notch and worthy of the IMR tag. He tunes the driver and give go ahead for production or
IF he did find an OEM supplier who would assemble some for him for a good price he could then sell them as 'in stock' and ready to ship and get some capital rolling to catch up on pending orders
BUT
These are obvisually difficult times for IMR so do you feel your actions are skillful or helpful or do you think they might just spread More doubt and confusion ?
I simply don't care what someone infers from my post here as long as it is not personal. And sorry to say you have zero appetite for anyone who is even tiny bit critical of IMR and I am least bothered about it.
And I am not obliged in any way to clean the crap IMR has created. And I have all the right to put my version/opinion here and I don't need your approval for that.

Selling $15 iem for $350 was just example just like Apple sells its iphone 128GB and 256gb version. The acutal cost of 128Gb for apple is approimately US $7, but it sells the 256 GB version for more than $100 than its 128GB version. So it's the individual choice whether to buy it not.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2023 at 1:48 PM Post #14,620 of 18,013
I simply don't care what someone infers from my post here as long as it is not personal. And sorry to say you have zero appetite for anyone who is even tiny bit critical of IMR and I am least bothered about it.
And I am not obliged in any way to clean the crap IMR has created. And I have all the right to put my version/opinion here and I don't need your approval for that.

Selling $15 iem for $350 was just example just like Apple sells its iphone 128GB and 256gb version. The acutal cost of 128Gb for apple is approimately US $7, but it sells the 256 GB version for more than $100 than its 128GB versioen. So it's the individual

Edir

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2023 at 1:50 PM Post #14,621 of 18,013
For my part, my only intentions are that no one should be ripped off or lose their money as was the case with Trinity Audio. At the moment, I have found several evidences that IMR is trying to sell a 20$ IEM for 300$. So I am trying to check if this is true. I may be wrong, and that's why I'm spending money to check it out. Money I already lost with Trinity and I don't want it to happen again with anyone.

You say I may be putting IMR at risk with this. Only Bob here is a master at this. If his campaign of lies to stretch to infinity to have people's money held hostage, believe me none of this would have happened.

And I'm sorry, I DO prefer IMR to go down than hundreds of users watching them lose money, or being sold $20 worth of merchandise for $300. Maybe others would prefer the opposite. I would
For the first time of me being on Headfi I've found a good use for the ignore button. Dude you're just an arm chair warrior storing up crap.

Oct 13, 2023 at 2:00 PM Post #14,622 of 18,013
Bob replied to my email and he says Enigma ships this month. I have my doubts.

Oct 13, 2023 at 2:09 PM Post #14,624 of 18,013
I'm sure I Didn't say that or anything like that so I've no idea why you would suggest I did buddy
when you said this "The new driver (23) are level above any previous IMR or any other manufacturers look at my signature I've tried quite a few," Where you not talking about the new, small iem that IMR was lending/giving to some to try out? Perhaps I misunderstood. If you were inferring that, and if is possible that said iem is a $20 item, then what does that mean for us audiophiles, who spend crazy amounts of money, looking for audio nirvana, only to receive it in a $20 item.

Oct 13, 2023 at 2:14 PM Post #14,625 of 18,013
The most unfortunate part in this entire drama is that Bob, for whatever reason, can't be upfront about all the questionable/mysterious/suspicious happenings this year. Example: does anyone really believe Royal Mail has failed with so many orders?

It would be easy to take offense, from the context that Bob doesn't respect his loyal clientele enough to say, "As you know it's been a rough year, and this is why...". Doing that would restore much confidence (well, some confidence at least).

Instead, we're filling the vacuum with our own theories. He's lying, he's bankrupt, he never made the units, he's a thief, he's selling a $20 unit for $300, IMR is about to implode in a near repeat of Trinity, yada yada yada.

Sad, really, but without any clear facts, also inevitable that this is where we are.
It's strange, but I'm starting to understand what's going on around Na-Le in a positive context. Useful experience. It took me very little money to realize that this man (Bob) was not decent. Usually, to understand the adequacy of a person, much larger sums of money are needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back