Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 28, 2023 at 6:53 AM Post #14,341 of 18,081
Has anyone heard from Bob in the last week? I think he's ignoring my emails that have been asking for an update on my "replacement" (well... first set) Na-Le that he said, a few weeks ago, would be with me in 10 working days. I almost can't believe I'm writing this, but it's now several working days longer than that.
Rookie.

Sep 28, 2023 at 7:01 AM Post #14,343 of 18,081
Has anyone heard from Bob in the last week? I think he's ignoring my emails that have been asking for an update on my "replacement" (well... first set) Na-Le that he said, a few weeks ago, would be with me in 10 working days. I almost can't believe I'm writing this, but it's now several working days longer than that.
This week hi didn't reply. I wrote to him on Monday, but he didn't respond yet.

Sep 28, 2023 at 7:04 AM Post #14,344 of 18,081
:beyersmile: No... I would say stupid & too willing to give him a second chance (even after the Avalon & DM fiasco).
Cancelled my EH on monday(after he got a x-chance to build a new one), got my money yesterday.
Said to him that he has to stop with all these lies and find a bettet way to run his business an handle his
fellow customers.

Respons was this last mail from him:

”Also I have your free iem ready now.

I shall get that in the post tomorrow.”

😳

I think he needs this b….s and all these lies. Kind of self satisfaction.

I am so done with this guy and his company.

Sep 28, 2023 at 7:48 AM Post #14,345 of 18,081
Cancelled my EH on monday(after he got a x-chance to build a new one), got my money yesterday.
Said to him that he has to stop with all these lies and find a bettet way to run his business an handle his
fellow customers.

Respons was this last mail from him:

”Also I have your free iem ready now.

I shall get that in the post tomorrow.”

😳

I think he needs this b….s and all these lies. Kind of self satisfaction.

I am so done with this guy and his company.
IMR is something you always have to hope to, but never can rely on unfortunately.

Have you tried Cayin RU7 with Elan+ or other IMR?

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2023 at 8:21 AM Post #14,346 of 18,081
About Bob. I apologize in advance for the harshness of my statement. In my country there is a phrase that cannot be translated into English to understand the context. Something like this (without local specifics) - “He talks like Shakespeare, but in fact he is an ordinary sexual organ.”

Sep 28, 2023 at 10:28 AM Post #14,348 of 18,081
IMR is something you always have to hope to, but never can rely on unfortunately.

But one thing is sure, you can`t trust him anymore, Sorry!

Do not have Elan+.

Have tried my Red2, ZII, ACE and Avalon with both RU6 and RU7

Best combination for me was:

ZII with RU6 unbal.
Avalon with RU7 bal.
ACE with RU7 unbal.
R2 was nice with both on bal.

Sep 28, 2023 at 12:03 PM Post #14,351 of 18,081
Just to clarify bob offered me a refund, replacement na-le OR this new iem
I took the nale replacement

I have spoken to bob about my nale and he offered me a his latest iem he made thats in stock but not for sale yet

I assume this iem will be the free iem for those who preordered the EH or replacement for nale
He told me specs and photos ( cable is so nice and its silver plated but only in 3.5mm)
I kindly told him no i want my nale still

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2023 at 1:10 PM Post #14,353 of 18,081
I also emailed Bob a few days ago after he asked me to wait 2-5 days (I waited 10), while he contacted Royal Mail to find my Na-Le.... I've yet to hear from him.
Same here , he said wait 3-5 days i waited 6 then emailed me and he said
Oh i though i emailed you
Anyway here is this new iem i have in stock

Like why the fook you making new iems when u cant even fulfil your pre orders ff’s

The guy had lost it in my eyes

Sep 28, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #14,354 of 18,081
Really strange turn of events. Na-Le offered about a year ago, seems to be the IEM equivalent of vaporware, and now dangling an alternate option.

Sep 28, 2023 at 1:26 PM Post #14,355 of 18,081
I have spoken to bob about my nale and he offered me a his latest iem he made thats in stock but not for sale yet

I assume this iem will be the free iem for those who preordered the EH or replacement for nale
He told me specs and photos ( cable is so nice and its silver plated but only in 3.5mm)
I kindly told him no i want my nale still
would you be able to share the photos and specs of this new iem you are talking about.
It looks like IMR is heading the same way to TRINITY audio. the Trinity PM6 was dual dyanmic and quad BA drivers. But it was delivered only with dual dynamic drivers in later stage.
He is going to do it again with Na-Le???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back