Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 26, 2022 at 8:48 AM Post #7,908 of 18,496
So 26th July, today, the Ace tracking is going to be live..... allegedly.
we have very kindly been given another whole day. 25th/26th/27th July :D

Jul 26, 2022 at 11:19 AM Post #7,909 of 18,496
If Bob could stretch delivery till Aug 10th that would be ace as I get back from Florida then 😈😎🤘

Jul 26, 2022 at 1:08 PM Post #7,910 of 18,496
If Bob could stretch delivery till Aug 10th that would be ace as I get back from Florida then 😈😎🤘
I think you'd be outvoted on that ... but it may happen all the same.

Jul 26, 2022 at 1:44 PM Post #7,913 of 18,496
i think bob needs to add some extra goodies in with the ace for compensation. All these lies r getting too much now 😂
He must wake up every day and say “today is the day im gonna post those iems”
Then he forgets 🤣
I think the incredible price is his biggest gift TBh

Jul 26, 2022 at 2:19 PM Post #7,915 of 18,496
I do not ask for some extra gift. Just give me the item i have paid for, many many moons ago.
Nothing more………..

Jul 26, 2022 at 3:31 PM Post #7,916 of 18,496
We dont even know what they sound like yet or if the exist lol
Should chuck some extra tuning filters or something lol
Actually 'we' do as some of us have been buying from him for years
If you think he is a lair then get your money back Lol?

Jul 26, 2022 at 5:52 PM Post #7,917 of 18,496
So in spite of a couple of tongue-firmly-in-cheek posts I fired off as the angst about late IEMs started building, I completely agree with the thought that there’s nothing to sweat here. Many of the people on this thread have IMR in-ears and know that A) they will show up and B) they will be worth the wait.

I understand that inaccurate or otherwise dodgy info increases impatience, but it’s like the holidays…if you’ve ever owned an IMR IEM, you know what you have to look forward to. The anticipation is part of the fun.

Ok, as you were.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2022 at 6:16 PM Post #7,918 of 18,496
Actually 'we' do as some of us have been buying from him for years
If you think he is a lair then get your money back Lol?
I mean i want my ieM but THINK about
He has shipped the ace 2 weeks ago
He aint gonna give me a refund now is he 😂😂 also i dont want a refund i just want what i paid for and sometime in 2022 would b nice

All im saying is stop lying and be honest
Its not hard.

If theres an issue fine say so lol

Dont use the post office as an excuse
Over two weeks now an tracking has no update.

Its not like i live in china or something im here in the uk, prob b quicker to walk from were i live to his house and back tbh.

im allowed to have my opinions and everything i have said its the truth
You also allowed to have your opinions

But this is no way to treat customers

For some reason you seem to like bob so much im thinking you are bob 😂

I be happy if he would communicate more and express any issues

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2022 at 6:40 PM Post #7,919 of 18,496
im allowed to have my opinions and everything i have said its the truth

But this is no way to treat customers

I take your point and of course frustrations - To offer a different view though... (its only a forum post so ignore it you want)
On a number of occasions you've accused Bob of being a Liar. What bothers me about this is

Firstly he is not able to respond to those accusations here and
secondly you need to provide proof if you are going to accuse anyone of something such as lying or in other words of deliberately misleading people for ill gain

Saying 'HE IS A LIAR' is different from saying 'I don't think he is being truthful'
One is a STATEMENT - the other is an OPINION

Stating something as if it is a fact that you seem to know somehow?- without proof or evidence is not cool
BUT
I agree 100% with you that I am also fed up with the constant delays
but
I don't pretend to understand the 'reasons or to know the whole story by any means
Everyone agrees there is a definite need for much more honesty and transparency with these bulk orders

Have an opinion or an idea of why the delays have happened by all means but, word to the wise or
May I suggest - not to accuse people [as if you KNOW] it is the TRUTH somehow.
Im saying this not so much to 'have a go at you personally :)
but from coming from having experienced the results of people being wrongly accused and the wider results that came from that

PS - I wish I was Bob - It would save me a fortune buying IEM's !! :D

Jul 26, 2022 at 7:09 PM Post #7,920 of 18,496
I take your point and of course frustrations - To offer a different view though... (its only a forum post so ignore it you want)
On a number of occasions you've accused Bob of being a Liar. What bothers me about this is

Firstly he is not able to respond to those accusations here and
secondly you need to provide proof if you are going to accuse anyone of something such as lying or in other words of deliberately misleading people for ill gain

Saying 'HE IS A LIAR' is different from saying 'I don't think he is being truthful'
One is a STATEMENT - the other is an OPINION

Stating something as if it is a fact that you seem to know somehow?- without proof or evidence is not cool
BUT
I agree 100% with you that I am also fed up with the constant delays
but
I don't pretend to understand the 'reasons or to know the whole story by any means
Everyone agrees there is a definite need for much more honesty and transparency with these bulk orders

Have an opinion or an idea of why the delays have happened by all means but, word to the wise or
May I suggest - not to accuse people [as if you KNOW] it is the TRUTH somehow.
Im saying this not so much to 'have a go at you personally :)
but from coming from having experienced the results of people being wrongly accused and the wider results that came from that

PS - I wish I was Bob - It would save me a fortune buying IEM's !! :D
Well i have no proof (technically ) that bob is a lier but here it goes

1 - no one ( im not receiving them but still) in this group has received the experimental tuning system
They were posted well yonks ago and what all got lost in the post? 🤣🤣

2- ace and zenith 2 posted 2 weeks ago
Again no one in this group has received them and there's no tracking info

3. The change of drivers in the DM and not informing buyers who have paid ( i assume deposits were taken before driver change?) the fact the drivers have changed and offer them the chance to cancel there order.

What has bob provided? Tracking numbers which he can get from royal mail BEFORE shipping an item?????
Thats how bulk shipping works
They can get tracking numbers before an item is even shipped / paid

If i was running my own company and this was happening to me , this would be my priority to find out were my items were and keep by buyers upto date

Its more likely the items have not been shipped because of the above
So branding him a lier is quite valid tbh

See if u let someone get away with something they will keep doing it

You guys keep forgiving bob for late delivery , he will keep doing it and making more and more excuses

Now yes its harsh calling bob a lier but im not doing it to be mean or anything

I want bob to succeed and become better
Become a bigger company and release more and better iems

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back