• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 13, 2022 at 11:00 PM Post #5,851 of 18,042
Resistance is futile!
I'm probably going to succumb and LITERALLY block myself from the website. On a positive note, I discovered that you can use the loyalty codes on top of the pre-order price. I have contacted Bob to see if I can trade my Elan in.

Apr 14, 2022 at 2:50 AM Post #5,852 of 18,042
What earning money does to a mf... LOOL. Using my dark matters rn at the office (before the doors open) 20220414_083906.jpg
U naughty boy😜
How u liking the DM? Would you say they "are" a true audiophile basshead monitor? I was still really considering them before the Elan+ was announced! I'm interested to know how the sub-bass quantity is between DM & Elan?

Apr 14, 2022 at 2:53 AM Post #5,853 of 18,042
I'm probably going to succumb and LITERALLY block myself from the website. On a positive note, I discovered that you can use the loyalty codes on top of the pre-order price. I have contacted Bob to see if I can trade my Elan in.
R so you do own Elan! Please a comparison v DM 👍👍👍👍👍

Apr 14, 2022 at 8:01 AM Post #5,854 of 18,042
Loyalty discount does not work. At the final stage, it will show the code is invalid. and the deposit will revert to GBP300. I have check if Bob and he mention there is no stacking of loyalty discount beyond the preorder price.

Apr 14, 2022 at 8:10 AM Post #5,855 of 18,042
Loyalty discount does not work. At the final stage, it will show the code is invalid. and the deposit will revert to GBP300. I have check if Bob and he mention there is no stacking of loyalty discount beyond the preorder price.
How much does the Full price work out to be after adding v.a.t & discount? I worked it out to about £525 is this about right?

Apr 14, 2022 at 8:20 AM Post #5,856 of 18,042
Let us know what is the answer
I worked it out to about £525 is this about right?
546£

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022 at 8:50 AM Post #5,858 of 18,042
Thanks for letting me know! I think I'll wait for more mid tier models in the near future :)

Apr 14, 2022 at 8:57 AM Post #5,859 of 18,042
Thanks for letting me know! I think I'll wait for more mid tier models in the near future :)
1649941060016.png

Apr 14, 2022 at 9:44 AM Post #5,861 of 18,042
I know! But I have a few packages arriving soon. Best I save the money rn!
Trust me it probably isnt! It's the "Only" thing i don't trust Bob on! He has said it the last 2 years and he has released products weeks after stating its the the last builds! I'm sure others we back me up on this?
BUT? Maybe this year it is true?

Apr 14, 2022 at 9:58 AM Post #5,862 of 18,042
Trust me it probably isnt! It's the "Only" thing i don't trust Bob on! He has said it the last 2 years and he has released products weeks after stating its the the last builds! I'm sure others we back me up on this?
Funnily enough, a care package from a friend of mine (courtesy of kotori Audio) has just arrived! Mostly cables, and their new Dauntless iem!

But segueing back to IMR, I wouldn't be surprised if other models are released down the line. I was hoping for a focus on the midrange :/. Hopefully you're right on this one! 💖

Apr 14, 2022 at 10:02 AM Post #5,863 of 18,042
Btw! I wrote a detailed comparison between the Elan's and the DMs a few days ago! You can easily search it on the thread, or by clicking on my profile :)

Apr 14, 2022 at 10:28 AM Post #5,864 of 18,042
Funnily enough, a care package from a friend of mine (courtesy of kotori Audio) has just arrived! Mostly cables, and their new Dauntless iem!

But segueing back to IMR, I wouldn't be surprised if other models are released down the line. I was hoping for a focus on the midrange :/. Hopefully you're right on this one! 💖
There is a possibility that in 2022 that will be the last models and at the end of the year there will be announced models that would be done in 2023. Kind of scenario...

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022 at 12:29 PM Post #5,865 of 18,042
There is a possibility that in 2022 that will be the last models and at the end of the year there will be announced models that would be done in 2023. Kind of scenario...

Knowing how Bob and team run their outfit, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back