Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 13, 2022 at 1:10 PM Post #5,836 of 18,048
Yes. The Seraph looks interesting but is just outside my budget plus I am unsure about the use case.

Have pre-ordered the Elan+!

Apr 13, 2022 at 1:21 PM Post #5,837 of 18,048
Heay everyone hope your all well been really busy ain't been following and it looks like there are new things I'm not aware of? Elan+? What is it and how much is it? I haven't received any emails regarding these "invotations" which is strange! Has everyone received these emails?

Apr 13, 2022 at 1:33 PM Post #5,838 of 18,048
Agree, am quite new to this. I am more concern how it look like and usability.
1649871200881.png

1649872234174.png

I haven't received any emails regarding these "invotations" which is strange! Has everyone received these emails?
You have to write to Bob before and he'll send you an invite for private page with it

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2022 at 2:31 PM Post #5,839 of 18,048
I love how the Elan+ looks!

Apr 13, 2022 at 3:12 PM Post #5,840 of 18,048
Apr 13, 2022 at 3:57 PM Post #5,841 of 18,048
Heay everyone hope your all well been really busy ain't been following and it looks like there are new things I'm not aware of? Elan+? What is it and how much is it? I haven't received any emails regarding these "invotations" which is strange! Has everyone received these emails?
1649871200881.png
1649872234174.png

You have to write to Bob before and he'll send you an invite for private page with it
Cool thanx Paggio just sent him an email👍
Bob ALWAY'S does it to me? IV ordered Ace(which I'm really looking forward to) and now he announced Elan+ which Look AND sound spot on my sound!
If they keep that huge Elan Sub-bass, immersive soundstage and add more detail, resolution & vocal performance with the 2 BA's & Updated Bone Conduction they will be WITHOUT doubt the ultimate IMR i have been waiting for?
IV worked out the price "roughly" for UK customers with V.A.T and Loyalty Discount and it comes out to about £525. I know it's twice the price of Ace but Ace is not gonna have that Elan Sub-bass which is REALLY important to me! When it comes to everything else i think it's gonna be a VERY close call? Balance Armature v Planar Magnetic? It's another Elysium v Astra!

Apr 13, 2022 at 4:21 PM Post #5,842 of 18,048
Apr 13, 2022 at 5:17 PM Post #5,843 of 18,048
I really don't think it's worth it if youv ordered EDP ACE? Elysium may have a 12mm Planar compared to Ace 10mm but Ace has the new Sonion Bone Conduction motor and the latest CNT ADLC Dynamic Driver which Elysium doesn't have, it only has ADLC coating lacking the Full Carbon Nano Tube Diaphragm with ADLC Coating!
With all this in mind it really think Ace has the ability to up the game compared to Elysium for less than half the price! BUT we need to wait and see because tuning, driver placement ect .. Can go a long way?
But With all that said Ace is the most excited IV been for any imr monitor to date, i just hope my expectations aren't to high!

Apr 13, 2022 at 5:54 PM Post #5,844 of 18,048
I really don't think it's worth it if youv ordered EDP ACE? Elysium may have a 12mm Planar compared to Ace 10mm but Ace has the new Sonion Bone Conduction motor and the latest CNT ADLC Dynamic Driver which Elysium doesn't have, it only has ADLC coating lacking the Full Carbon Nano Tube Diaphragm with ADLC Coating!
With all this in mind it really think Ace has the ability to up the game compared to Elysium for less than half the price! BUT we need to wait and see because tuning, driver placement ect .. Can go a long way?
But With all that said Ace is the most excited IV been for any imr monitor to date, i just hope my expectations aren't to high!
I thought the same thing after looking at the specs...

This will be my 1st IMR product, so I'm excited to hear what all the hype is about.

Apr 13, 2022 at 5:59 PM Post #5,845 of 18,048
I thought the same thing after looking at the specs...

This will be my 1st IMR product, so I'm excited to hear what all the hype is about.
Yeah i already own 5 imr monitors but I'm super excited for this one! Bob said he waiting for the Planar Driver & Cable's so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's a new cable just for Ace & Zenith ll?

Apr 13, 2022 at 6:03 PM Post #5,846 of 18,048

Cool thanx Paggio just sent him an email👍
Bob ALWAY'S does it to me? IV ordered Ace(which I'm really looking forward to) and now he announced Elan+ which Look AND sound spot on my sound!
If they keep that huge Elan Sub-bass, immersive soundstage and add more detail, resolution & vocal performance with the 2 BA's & Updated Bone Conduction they will be WITHOUT doubt the ultimate IMR i have been waiting for?
IV worked out the price "roughly" for UK customers with V.A.T and Loyalty Discount and it comes out to about £525. I know it's twice the price of Ace but Ace is not gonna have that Elan Sub-bass which is REALLY important to me! When it comes to everything else i think it's gonna be a VERY close call? Balance Armature v Planar Magnetic? It's another Elysium v Astra!
Ikr, the temptation is getting real here.... So tempted rn

Apr 13, 2022 at 6:44 PM Post #5,849 of 18,048
Yeah i already own 5 imr monitors but I'm super excited for this one! Bob said he waiting for the Planar Driver & Cable's so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's a new cable just for Ace & Zenith ll?
I have to say, the design + colorway of the zenith 2 is gorgeous.

Apr 13, 2022 at 10:37 PM Post #5,850 of 18,048

Users who are viewing this thread

Back