Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 31, 2022 at 7:54 AM Post #4,697 of 18,541
Finally, tracking number from DHL for my Dark Matter.

All Shipment Updates

Monday

January, 31 2022​

• 11:24 Local time | Shipment information receivedService Area: EAST MIDLANDS - UK
Hopefully the parcels will be shipped quickly, too. Last time when I ordered something it was about 5 days between the label being created and the parcel actually being handed over to DHL >.<

Jan 31, 2022 at 12:12 PM Post #4,700 of 18,541
I haven't received any shipment confirmation yet

Feb 2, 2022 at 3:51 AM Post #4,704 of 18,541
Still not received any shipment notification email from Bob. I start to become disappointed by these delays. Beginning of Jan, he confirmed that he received all the components and that it will take 10 days to finish manufacturing. Only last week, he confirmed that manufacturing is done and that we should receive shipment notifications in the coming days. After one week, we still haven't received anything. How long does it take to ship 2 x 50 parcels! normally it should not take longer than 1 or 2 days. Why is it taking that long? unless manufacturing has not been completed as he said

Feb 2, 2022 at 4:01 AM Post #4,705 of 18,541
Still not received any shipment notification email from Bob. I start to become disappointed by these delays. Beginning of Jan, he confirmed that he received all the components and that it will take 10 days to finish manufacturing. Only last week, he confirmed that manufacturing is done and that we should receive shipment notifications in the coming days. After one week, we still haven't received anything. How long does it take to ship 2 x 50 parcels! normally it should not take longer than 1 or 2 days. Why is it taking that long? unless manufacturing has not been completed as he said
Are you waiting for Avalon or Dark Matter?

Feb 2, 2022 at 4:55 AM Post #4,708 of 18,541
Me too, so be patient. Dark Matter first, then comes Avalon too.
there is nothing else we can do, but this is not serious to receive an update on 25/01 that we should receive shipment notifications in the coming days and one week after, still nothing is received. Why does it take so much time to ship? when I order something in a website that is in stock, usually it is shipped after 24-48 hours

Feb 2, 2022 at 5:02 AM Post #4,709 of 18,541
Yeah, we're looking at a delay that mirrors what happened with the EDP. If I remember correctly, the orders opened in March and they were supposed to ship at the end of May, but they only started being posted in the first half of July. Back then, too, Bob was saying one thing while facts proved something completely different. People were justifiably angry, though it mellowed out once they got to listen to their EDPs. I guess that this time, too, Bob wasn't being quite truthful in his declarations.

there is nothing else we can do, but this is not serious to receive an update on 25/01 that we should receive shipment notifications in the coming days and one week after, still nothing is received. Why does it take so much time to ship?
I agree, this is ridiculous, especially seeing as these first batches are shipped with DHL and not Bob's usual slow-ass post office. Then again, like I said, the last time I ordered something from IMR and it was shipped with DHL it still took a week for the parcel to be actually handed over, so I've no idea what's going on over there. Maybe they're understaffed because of covid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back