Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 9, 2020 at 1:32 PM Post #845 of 18,062
I have an International Royal Mail tracking number (I’m in France).
As usual the steps are hard to follow, I have “Accepted at post office” and 30 minutes later “Sender preparing item”... whatever... they’re on their way.

Given the circumstances I find IMR’s signature delay very acceptable.

Dec 9, 2020 at 1:43 PM Post #846 of 18,062
I have an International Royal Mail tracking number (I’m in France).
As usual the steps are hard to follow, I have “Accepted at post office” and 30 minutes later “Sender preparing item”... whatever... they’re on their way.

Given the circumstances I find IMR’s signature delay very acceptable.

All Royal Mail tracking updates always follow each other as you describe, everything that comes after those first two will be correct in the correct order.

Which is also to say, it is at the post office and past being prepared by the sender. It is in the system physically and electronically after being prepared by the sender. So it is most certainly on the way.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020 at 1:46 PM Post #847 of 18,062
I am in Italy and have received nothing yet, is the Royal Mail the non express ( DHL) option?

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020 at 2:46 PM Post #849 of 18,062
Bob's email said all pre-order has been shipped. Maybe delay is due to tracking code not jet entered in IRM database.
It must be exactly that. I replied to the e-mail announcing the shipment of our PB2 and Semper, to inquire into the status of those graphene-coated cables Bob e-mailed about a while back, and got no answer, which is very uncharacteristic of IMR and most probably signals the entire staff is frantically entering tracking numbers into a database.

Btw, has anyone heard more about those cables?

Dec 9, 2020 at 5:10 PM Post #850 of 18,062
I am in Italy and have received nothing yet, is the Royal Mail the non express ( DHL) option?

It appears to have been sent using the most secure option and based on what was said by @fooey, "Special Delivery", it is also (supposed to be) a fast service. Clearly, it has to be secure in the event the item goes missing, (it is worth a lot of money). Whether it gets to you fast is another story, what happens in these times, COVID19 and Christmas, is anyone's guess.

Dec 10, 2020 at 2:32 AM Post #854 of 18,062
no tracking info for me yet.
Pretty sure I was one of the last to receive the Opus Mia.

Dec 10, 2020 at 3:42 AM Post #855 of 18,062
It must be exactly that. I replied to the e-mail announcing the shipment of our PB2 and Semper, to inquire into the status of those graphene-coated cables Bob e-mailed about a while back, and got no answer, which is very uncharacteristic of IMR and most probably signals the entire staff is frantically entering tracking numbers into a database.

Btw, has anyone heard more about those cables?

No, never heard. I've only found a similar cable on Penon audio but much expensive than IMR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back