Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 7, 2020 at 9:08 AM Post #796 of 18,163
Every Semper and PB2 has been dropped off at the post office, per IMR’s latest.

We should channel the subscribers to all IMR threads and launch a community fundraiser to increase the operating budget of the particular post office Bob uses. They are perpetually in over their heads, and I’m sure every IMR launch is the cause of much hand-wringing there (“Everyone!” *two people slowly spin on their chair* “I see Bob’s van pulling up. Cancel all plans until the new year”).

Dec 7, 2020 at 9:15 AM Post #797 of 18,163
Question answered. :)

Dec 7, 2020 at 7:40 PM Post #798 of 18,163
Dec 7, 2020 at 8:44 PM Post #799 of 18,163
Damn OM has evolved into an all rounder to me..getting lots of attention lately.
My recommendations,
If you are into my favourite Black Sabbath or Ozzy, try out Black Rain, Ozzmosis etc big powerful sound.
If you loves bass guitar that is prominent, Grand Funk Mel “farting” bass playing to me is eargasm. To others may sound crappy but to me is healthy.

Dec 7, 2020 at 10:52 PM Post #801 of 18,163
Damn OM has evolved into an all rounder to me..getting lots of attention lately.
My recommendations,
If you are into my favourite Black Sabbath or Ozzy, try out Black Rain, Ozzmosis etc big powerful sound.
If you loves bass guitar that is prominent, Grand Funk Mel “farting” bass playing to me is eargasm. To others may sound crappy but to me is healthy.
Ozzmosis is my favorite Ozzy album.

Dec 8, 2020 at 6:20 AM Post #805 of 18,163
My recommendations,
With what filter set up?
That is the big question.

Dec 8, 2020 at 8:39 AM Post #806 of 18,163
With what filter set up?
That is the big question.

Try purple (pink) down + blue up + open port.
I usually listen rock and metal, and that is my setup.

Dec 8, 2020 at 9:04 AM Post #807 of 18,163
I have gone through several configurations in Opus Mía to date ... Well, in all of them I noticed that I was lacking the means, I was losing much of the midrange that I value so much in listening to music ... until I decided to put a silver mouthpiece bottom and blue filter top (this makes the media come out and not so much V-shaped, therefore more off-road), also the closed port brings more body to the set, and now the electric guitars have more bite, the basses are still there ... The live music is now simply spectacular.

Dec 8, 2020 at 9:41 AM Post #808 of 18,163
I have gone through several configurations in Opus Mía to date ... Well, in all of them I noticed that I was lacking the means, I was losing much of the midrange that I value so much in listening to music ... until I decided to put a silver mouthpiece bottom and blue filter top (this makes the media come out and not so much V-shaped, therefore more off-road), also the closed port brings more body to the set, and now the electric guitars have more bite, the basses are still there ... The live music is now simply spectacular.
I am using this combination at the moment with the OM too :)

Dec 8, 2020 at 9:55 AM Post #809 of 18,163
Every Semper and PB2 has been dropped off at the post office, per IMR’s latest.

We should channel the subscribers to all IMR threads and launch a community fundraiser to increase the operating budget of the particular post office Bob uses. They are perpetually in over their heads, and I’m sure every IMR launch is the cause of much hand-wringing there (“Everyone!” *two people slowly spin on their chair* “I see Bob’s van pulling up. Cancel all plans until the new year”).

Ok, all are send out, when can we expect to receive a shipping confirmation? Only when the shippment is processed by the post office?

Dec 8, 2020 at 9:57 AM Post #810 of 18,163

How about using purple nozzle instead of silver?

It was only for a while, but I felt that the silver nozzle is almost no bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back