Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 15, 2023 at 8:15 AM Post #13,892 of 18,081
Parcel accepted by evri means they accepted the job i get it all the time with items i get from ali express
parcel still in china but the over seas company have sent the job to evri to deliver so they accept the job before it gets to the uk
Actually my EVRi tracking shows that they were picked up and that they have made it to Basildon (LHR). How long they stay there remains to be seen. I have to admit that the terrible reviews that EVRi gets aren‘t inspiring confidence about the EH getting here, but I don‘t doubt that they are under way.

Aug 15, 2023 at 9:14 AM Post #13,893 of 18,081
My experience of Evri delivery: "Maybe I'll try your buzzer, maybe I won't. If I dont, I'll log that I did. Hell, I'll log that I tried three times and then send it back to the point of origin.'

Evri management: "We did such a crap job with Hermes that people's blood pressure goes up when they hear we're handling their packages. There's a great resolution: change the name of the company. In the meantime: We don't need to communicate with customers. We'll create a chatbot that tells everyone a human will be in touch...but we won't hire any humans...cost savings. What should our next name be?"

Aug 15, 2023 at 9:30 AM Post #13,895 of 18,081
Evri delivery due, Sitting in living room, email arrives "we delivered your parcel to home owner" . Walk to front door to find parcel on doorstep... Every time. Even when nobody's home.

Aug 15, 2023 at 10:12 AM Post #13,896 of 18,081
Evri delivery due, Sitting in living room, email arrives "we delivered your parcel to home owner" . Walk to front door to find parcel on doorstep... Every time. Even when nobody's home.
Evri delivery: delivered to homeowner.
Actual parcel: under random bush in common green space between the 10 houses on my street.

Next Evri parcel: left in safe place.
Actual parcel: left in safe place of house a whole 27 numbers away from ours.

Pays to know your neighbours when you get a UK Evri delivery, just so you can get your stuff. :wink:

Aug 15, 2023 at 11:25 AM Post #13,898 of 18,081
2 years of waiting for the package to be left randomly in the front door... can't even imagine how infuriated I would be

Aug 15, 2023 at 3:55 PM Post #13,900 of 18,081
Omg i now have a tracking number at least
It dont work tho lol
For Uk, tracking number is related to signature on delivery NOT a trackable service so you wont be able to track but will be able to see when delivered

Aug 15, 2023 at 6:08 PM Post #13,902 of 18,081
Thats what the tracking number says
So annoying lol
:D - If the item was in stock at IMR then they would arrive tomorrow (1st class signed for) . . . if only. Hope springs eternal

Aug 17, 2023 at 12:02 PM Post #13,904 of 18,081
I no longer bother with changing filters with the last few IMR iem's I've bought, I leave the default B/B on which sound clear and thumpy.
With the 2023 models it's been blue bottom blue top or Black top across the board for me even with the Ace

Aug 17, 2023 at 12:08 PM Post #13,905 of 18,081
Black bottom, blue top for me. Max bass, no filtering on the treble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back