Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 18, 2022 at 4:42 PM Post #7,696 of 18,497
It's an important investment for a few CD rips. Are you sure? Where are you in Europe or US?
I have around 500GB in CD rips. I am from India. It will be an one time investment for me for at least 5 to 6 years or until the player is dead :). Just wondering if you have some alternatives to suggest

Jul 18, 2022 at 5:16 PM Post #7,699 of 18,497
Last edited:
Jul 18, 2022 at 5:22 PM Post #7,700 of 18,497
@bk123 Do you have a possibility to listen to some DAP's? Everybody has it's own taste and ears ))

This one (Cowon Plenue R) is not bad with a long playing time ~ 15 hours
Musical DAP with enough amount of details. Nice point to start with audiophilia )
I appreciate your help @paggio. Unfortunately, I can't audition any of these DAP in my place. not easily available for demo. I am also eagerly waiting for impressions of a newly announced HiBy RS2 DAP (another DAP without streaming or wifi support; just music player) which is supposed to be in the market by next month.

Jul 18, 2022 at 6:22 PM Post #7,701 of 18,497
Sorry for posting this off-track question here. Have anyone here in this thread own or used QLS QA361 DAP. I am trying to save to buy this pure music player without any streaming support or touch screen. Just wanted to get some fellow members impressions here. It will take some time for me to save $800 to buy this product :)

Have u looked at the DETHONRAY PRELUDE DTR1+

Thats got no touch screen or android

Jul 19, 2022 at 7:05 AM Post #7,704 of 18,497
Someone here with another status like this?

Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference RNxxxxxxxxxxxGB . Please try again tomorrow.

Jul 19, 2022 at 7:10 AM Post #7,705 of 18,497

Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference RNxxxxxxxxxxxGB . Please try again tomorrow.
All of us :) What it means is that the label has been created and/or the information is now in the system
When I buy postage online I can then print it out and attach it to the box. Its only when I physically take the box to the post office that they scan it and the system updates - although often it will update only when the box is at your local regional hub meaning it will arrive next day

Jul 19, 2022 at 7:19 AM Post #7,706 of 18,497

If you are checking on Royal Mail website, I have had the same problem with Royal Mail in the last week, not only with IMR stuff, but also with stuff I am expecting from elsewhere.

Jul 19, 2022 at 7:33 AM Post #7,707 of 18,497
All of us :) What it means is that the label has been created and/or the information is now in the system
When I buy postage online I can then print it out and attach it to the box. Its only when I physically take the box to the post office that they scan it and the system updates - although often it will update only when the box is at your local regional hub meaning it will arrive next day
It’s not scanned, not on it’s way. Last time it was visible in the system.

Usually online booking is just valid for 7days, if not delivered to a postal office. Lets se what happens today.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2022 at 8:03 AM Post #7,708 of 18,497

Usually online booking is just valid for 7days, if not delivered to a postal office. Lets se what happens today.
I got the tracking code on 11/7 and I got that same message since then.

Jul 19, 2022 at 8:05 AM Post #7,709 of 18,497

Probably, as I say the number is generated at the time of purchase NOT necessarily at the time of posting. If it doesn't update by tomorrow -
Let loose the dogs of war
- Sometimes in the past I have received a tracked item and the info never updates
Ive no doubt its on the way I just can't figure out exactly IMR shipping process is. IF they are buying, printing their own postage and then physically dropping of ALL parcels when every parcel is labelled that would explain things but they get sent next day so ??

Jul 19, 2022 at 8:12 AM Post #7,710 of 18,497
I got the tracking code on 11/7 and I got that same message since then.
So it may well be then that the shipping is paid for / details entered online first but the labels are not actually printed / parcels sent until a later date - perhaps when the are all ready to go? I am puzzled by their shipping process and who is doing what and when
This only happens for bulk mail outs - If you buy an individual IEM in the morning for example I have sometimes received it next day

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back