Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 4, 2023 at 7:42 AM Post #15,541 of 18,130
I got a reply saying Bob is swamped and behind schedule and I should get a shipping update soon.
Its been a week. I guess i will wait 2 weeks.
I wonder if it is possible to get a couple of units out at least ..... might buy him some more time.
Can you please be a bit more specific? What update exactly? I have received a Royal Mail tracking number but on RM website it says: We are expecting it. Have you received something like that?

Has anyone else received anything like that?

A few minutes ago, I've emailed IMR on both their email addresses, urgently requesting for an update regarding my order. It is the third email I am sending them since receiving that Royal Mail tracking number on November 29.

Let's see when and if they will reply and what they will say...

Dec 4, 2023 at 7:46 AM Post #15,542 of 18,130
You're all being a lot more patient than I could ever be in this situation. I can't believe that I received my ebay order within a few days after reading your experiences! Seems the only reliable way to buy is via ebay and I suppose that's down to the feedback rating system?

Dec 4, 2023 at 7:54 AM Post #15,543 of 18,130
I have also received the Rah2023 and the Elan+ a few days after my order. It happened because those IEMs were already there, in the IMR offices. The were already available.

Dec 4, 2023 at 7:57 AM Post #15,544 of 18,130
I got a reply saying Bob is swamped and behind schedule and I should get a shipping update soon.
Its been a week. I guess i will wait 2 weeks.
I wonder if it is possible to get a couple of units out at least ..... might buy him some more time.
I believe someone here got a reply back about Enigma and that it "should ship tomorrow or next day" ... something like that.

To go from that to "Bob is swamped and behind schedule" is very troubling.

Dec 4, 2023 at 8:00 AM Post #15,545 of 18,130
Can you please be a bit more specific? What update exactly? I have received a Royal Mail tracking number but on RM website it says: We are expecting it. Have you received something like that?

Has anyone else received anything like that?

A few minutes ago, I've emailed IMR on both their email addresses, urgently requesting for an update regarding my order. It is the third email I am sending them since receiving that Royal Mail tracking number on November 29.

Let's see when and if they will reply and what they will say...
Last week I sent a an email to the ebay account regarding the status of my enigma.
I got a reply from Brandon saying that Bob is swamped with work and behind schedule so he could not reply.
And that I should be getting a shipping update in 2-3 days. I have not received a shipping update yet.

Dec 4, 2023 at 8:01 AM Post #15,546 of 18,130
Just another b…s….from him. Sad that it still works and people keep giving him their money.

Dec 4, 2023 at 8:28 AM Post #15,547 of 18,130
Okay, so here is the response I just got from Bob for the email I have sent like 30 minutes ago! Super fast response!!

Note: by tomorrow he means, Tuesday 5 December 2023. So the status of my parcel should be updated tomorrow!
We will see...

Attachments

• imrreply.png
    imrreply.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 4, 2023 at 8:31 AM Post #15,548 of 18,130
Last week I sent a an email to the ebay account regarding the status of my enigma.
I got a reply from Brandon saying that Bob is swamped with work and behind schedule so he could not reply.
And that I should be getting a shipping update in 2-3 days. I have not received a shipping update yet.
It has been said, multiple times, that the best way is to email IMR on their 2 business email addresses. This is what I have been always doing.

Dec 4, 2023 at 8:54 AM Post #15,549 of 18,130
Okay, so here is the response I just got from Bob for the email I have sent like 30 minutes ago! Super fast response!!

Note: by tomorrow he means, Tuesday 5 December 2023. So the status of my parcel should be updated tomorrow!
We will see...
Hope you get your tracking update tomorrow. However, If I read it right, your email says that it should update as per their term with the third party. And their term is.......

Wishing you good luck with your chase............

1701698044136.png

Dec 4, 2023 at 9:01 AM Post #15,550 of 18,130
It has been said, multiple times, that the best way is to email IMR on their 2 business email addresses. This is what I have been always doing.
I have sent several mails to both accounts without any reply ever.
So I sent one to the ebay account which was promptly answered.
Hopefully from your updates i can assume we will get our enigma shipping updates soon. Whether that translates into an iem will wait and see.

Dec 4, 2023 at 10:55 AM Post #15,553 of 18,130
Hope you get your tracking update tomorrow. However, If I read it right, your email says that it should update as per their term with the third party. And their term is.......

Wishing you good luck with your chase............

Aha! Yes! This is a valid point! I have read this, but I have forgotten it!

The reason I've forgotten it is that I've never faced any delay with IMR.

My story with IMR is that, in the beginning of time 🤪, I had ordered the Na-Le. I had forgotten about it but as the time was passing, I gave up and ordered the Rah23 in January 2023, by paying the remain of the price. I've received my Rah23 two days after I've ordered it.

Due to horrible fit, I've soon returned the Rah23 and ordered the Elan+ again by paying a bit more, as it was a bit more expensive. The Elan+ also came 2 days after I've placed the order. I genuinely tried to like the Elan+

I gave it a thorough 1000 hours burn-in, tried different tips etc. I could not stand the way it treated upper midrange and treble (cymbals) - I've posted my experience here - so, I've returned it in September, after paying the 1st instalment for the Enigma + Dual Electrostatic. IMR allowed me and suggested me to keep the Elan+ until I will receive the Enigma + DE. But I didn't feel like keeping it because I could not listen to it with my GO Pods.

So far, I have felt the IMR-sound only when I listened to specific albums with the Elan+ connected to my Mojo 2. I could not keep such a peculiar IEM, though, one that requires not only specific synergies but also very good recordings, whatever this means.

So, honestly, I am waiting for the Enigma + Dual Electrostatic now just to hear and feel the IMR sound.

Btw, does anyone know what "we use a third party" means in this case?
Does it mean that another company assembles the IEM?
Does it mean another company dispatches them but IMR assembles and tunes them?
Something else?

Dec 4, 2023 at 10:58 AM Post #15,554 of 18,130
Btw, does anyone know what "we use a third party" means in this case?
Does it mean that another company assembles the IEM?
Does it mean another company dispatches them but IMR assembles and tunes them?
Something else?
Only Bob or GOD knows! Err...sorry GOD has already left this thread so he/she does not either.. so only Bob knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back