IMPROVING THE COMFORT OF THE DT1350 WITH TWO NEW EARPADS FROM BEYERDYNAMIC
Sep 4, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #46 of 59
I just bought one for myself and my issues are not on the earpads but on the metal that is attached to the headband where the can is. I have a long hair and as all of you know you have to fiddle positioning this earphone in the head to get the proper seal. And thats where this metal annoys the hell out of me. My hair got stuck every time all the time. 
mad.gif
 But for what its worth... I love how this baby sounds. I cant tell if I got the facelift edition or not because i dont have anything to compare it to. But if ever i dont get the facelift edition im gonna get the replacement earpads. 

How long does it usually arrives if you get it from Beyer's site?

Sep 25, 2014 at 6:04 AM Post #47 of 59
Dang, Thanks for this thread!  I just got the DT1350 and love the sound but while I was using them over the period of 3 hours my ear started to hurt badly.  I just ordered the new pads from Adorama.  Thanks for the recommendations! 

Edit: I placed the order two days ago and now it says they aren't in stock.  I asked for a cancelation since I use it for long periods of time and they begin to hurt.  
confused_face.gif
 but I got to admit.  Their sound sig pulls me in....

Sep 10, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #49 of 59
Does anyone know of a source where I can buy EDT 1350 N earpads? 
I could find these in one online store but it is discontinued. 
They are available on Beyerdynamic Germany: http://www.beyerdynamic.de/shop/edt-1350-n.html?___store=de&___from_store=en 
but, they won't send it to the US.
What are my chances to find them anywhere else? The stock earpads are very uncomfortable :frowning2: 

Dec 2, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #50 of 59

seems there is a addition called the AT 1350 A. Its 32 ohms and Looks just like the t51i. I can't get the new ear pads or headband shipped either to the U.S.

http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/at-1350-a.html

Its not terminated though. Only meant for audio test equipment. Audiometer only.

Jan 2, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #51 of 59
Whoa, those look really nice!

I wonder what they sound like, and what they mean by it's only intended use is for audio test equipment?

I'm interested.

I also can't find these valour pads from any of the mentioned links, all discontinued.  :frowning2:

I have the DT1350CC with the larger leatherette pads.  I sampled the original DT1350 before purchasing these, and they do sound slightly different, due to the pads likely.

Jan 11, 2016 at 7:57 PM Post #54 of 59
Different how?

The smaller original pads had a deeper sound to it.
Sounded a bit more "amplified" for lack of a better term, but there's a good chance I'm blowing steam, because the instore demo was via an amp I cant remember, and my facelifted pair are being listened to via an FiiO E6, direct from an X1 and now a Q1.
Going off memory of course.

Jan 18, 2016 at 8:52 AM Post #55 of 59
I have been told that this is a best option for DT 1350

http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/edt-51p.html

will have possibility to try that combination in a few weeks, will let you know   

Mar 9, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #58 of 59
Does anyone know if there's a place which sells the EDT 1350 SL earpads worldwide at close to the German price of 19.69EUR? Or alternatively a cheap mail forwarding service from Germany?

I got a local quote of close to 38EUR from the local distributor.
mad.gif

Apr 29, 2016 at 4:54 PM Post #59 of 59
I was able to purchase a set of SL pads from madooma-de's ebay store for 19.8 EUR in case anyone's interested. They don't list them but i asked to add them to an order i made for pads for my T90 and they heartily agreed. Even gave me a little discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back