Improving iPhone Sound Quality
Jun 11, 2009 at 3:11 PM Post #5 of 19
Apple Lossless files, if you are not already using it...

Jun 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM Post #6 of 19
SRS WOW SANDBOX AND DFX9 sound enhancement works with iphone. All you need to turn on in software n sync with itune.

Jun 14, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #7 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by subtle.desensitizer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Besides using the line out instead of the headphone out and purchasing better headphones are there any ways to improve quality? Like applications or jailbroken modifications?

I don't think there's a way to improve iPhone's audio quality. It just sux...

Jun 14, 2009 at 7:52 PM Post #8 of 19
It actually does not suck, but each onto their own. Its not an imod, but for a phone that does a million other things, the sound is on par or better than your average DAP.

Jun 14, 2009 at 7:54 PM Post #9 of 19
Or just go nuts and diyMod it
wink.gif

Jun 14, 2009 at 7:54 PM Post #10 of 19
Related question: How does the Wadia 170 iTransport get the iPod to output a digital signal as it claims? I was under the assumption that the iPod could not output digital in any way.

Feb 15, 2010 at 1:25 PM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Related question: How does the Wadia 170 iTransport get the iPod to output a digital signal as it claims? I was under the assumption that the iPod could not output digital in any way.

Wadia pays royalties to Apple for exclusive proprietary code
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 15, 2010 at 2:02 PM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by subtle.desensitizer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Besides using the line out instead of the headphone out and purchasing better headphones are there any ways to improve quality? Like applications or jailbroken modifications?

Method #1:buy iPhone 3GS
Method #2:buy SansaClip+ and attach it on the iphone's back - nobody will
notice,Clip+ is so small,sound will improve;if someone notice your deception - tell them that it is your pager and you will save face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back