iMods out of stock?
Sep 26, 2007 at 7:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

tygger

Head-Fier
Just when I finally decided to purchase an iMod 5.5G based on a terrific headfi community feedback on it, aloaudio.com website doesn't list them anymore in the product section.
Here is what the page says: 'There are no products to list in this category.'
I'm wondering whether this is a temporary shortage or the end of all hopes for me?

Sep 26, 2007 at 7:43 AM Post #2 of 39
Ken is probably out of iMods. $450 was an awesome deal.

You can still buy and send 5.5G iPods to Vinnie for iModding.

Sep 26, 2007 at 2:44 PM Post #3 of 39
Hello All,

I have a few more left I am packaging with either the Vcap Docks or the "Portable Systems".

The good news is that I have bought a small amount of them direct from Apple and will have them for sale in a few weeks. The supply will however continue to be low however.

Thanks for you patience in this matter.

In the mean time I am removing the iMods from my site until I can secure a better stock.

Thanks

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Sep 28, 2007 at 7:17 AM Post #5 of 39
Now that's what I want for Christmas, doubt they'll still be available for the holidays but I can dream. Btw, OT, but catching Natalie Dessay's Lucia Di Lammamoor at The Met last night was a gift from god......

Sep 30, 2007 at 3:13 PM Post #6 of 39
Hi Ken

I sent you an email regarding the imod + vcap package! I'm sure you're pretty busy but looking forward to your reponse when you have some time.

best regards

Oct 1, 2007 at 1:24 AM Post #7 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by monte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Ken

I sent you an email regarding the imod + vcap package! I'm sure you're pretty busy but looking forward to your reponse when you have some time.

best regards

Yeah Ken said he was out of the shop but he still answers questions...just not orders.

Oct 1, 2007 at 2:05 AM Post #8 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by monte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Ken

best regards

I think I got to your email, if I have not please re email me. I am going to delete these posts when I hear back from you. Since I do not know your name from these posts I am not sure if I got to you. I am caught up on all order except a bunch of headphone mods and a few Wood Vcaps docks.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Oct 1, 2007 at 3:48 AM Post #9 of 39
Oct 19, 2007 at 7:53 PM Post #11 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The good news is that I have bought a small amount of them direct from Apple and will have them for sale in a few weeks. The supply will however continue to be low however.

Has it been a few weeks yet? My money is burnin' a hole in my wallet!

Oct 19, 2007 at 9:38 PM Post #13 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoiseGUI /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has it been a few weeks yet? My money is burnin' a hole in my wallet!

Should have some this weekend 10/20 with a few more to follow.

Sorry about the delay,

Ken

Oct 22, 2007 at 10:21 PM Post #14 of 39
And to think I've been patiently waiting all this time.... woohoo!

Ken... YGPM!

Oct 23, 2007 at 2:48 AM Post #15 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoiseGUI /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And to think I've been patiently waiting all this time.... woohoo!

Ken... YGPM!

Sorry I did not get as many as I would have liked to, they are harder to get these days.

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back