iMod supply
Feb 6, 2008 at 8:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

ManAtWork

500+ Head-Fier
I would like to know whether it is possible to have re-supply for the iMod in shortly future? Thanks.

Feb 6, 2008 at 9:29 PM Post #2 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by ManAtWork /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would like to know whether it is possible to have re-supply for the iMod in shortly future? Thanks.

Manatwork

I am working with a wholesale company to acquire a large number of 5.5G ipods that I will have modified, however we are in the negation phase at the moment so it will not be right away. On the down side these will not be "like new" like what my customers have been use to. I am being told these are "A and B stock" which has light wear, tested and refurbished. Not sure if there would be any demand in these but I am considering moving forward with the investment.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Feb 6, 2008 at 9:36 PM Post #3 of 14
Thanks for the update. If these are not "Complete New", I would like to wait for any sample photos to see how much I have to compromise. BTW, have all "New" iMod sold out no matter what color, any possibly for re-supply? As customer, I mostly concern about the reliability and if there is any scratch in surface.

Jun 27, 2008 at 5:15 PM Post #4 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by ManAtWork /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the update. If these are not "Complete New", I would like to wait for any sample photos to see how much I have to compromise. BTW, have all "New" iMod sold out no matter what color, any possibly for re-supply? As customer, I mostly concern about the reliability and if there is any scratch in surface.

I have a shipment of iMod ETA July 3rd. If you want one please email me at audiolineout@gmail.com to be placed on the list. These are refurbished and have some wear and comes with a new battery, 100% tested and check out by the certified techs. Then these are sent to Vinnie at Red Wine Audio for further testing and then modding.

Viva La iMod!!!!

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jun 28, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a shipment of iMod ETA July 3rd. If you want one please email me at audiolineout@gmail.com to be placed on the list. These are refurbished "A" stock, meaning very light wear, new battery and 100% tested and check out by the certified techs. Then these are sent to Vinnie at Red Wine Audio for further testing and then modding.

Viva La iMod!!!!

ken

We're working on 'em this weekend for Ken!

I have confirmed that they all have new batteries installed. Glad Ken was able to get another batch... get 'em while you can!
wink.gif

Vinnie

Jun 29, 2008 at 3:36 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesyxthsense /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Ken
Any piccys of the ipods , as manatwork quoted , would like to see what light use means . Also what is the warranty ?

I am still working on this, I should be receiving the iMod shipment from RWA this week. Please stand by.

Ken

Jun 30, 2008 at 3:05 PM Post #8 of 14
upz for Ken and Vinnie... Get them now or forever live in regret!!!

Hehehe...

Jul 8, 2008 at 12:42 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesyxthsense /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Ken
Any piccys of the ipods , as manatwork quoted , would like to see what light use means . Also what is the warranty ?

Here are the photos of this batch of iMods, I only have a limited supply as usual these are REALLY getting hard to find. These were THOROUGHLY tested by the Refurbishing company I bought them from as well as Vinnie at RWA. They come with a new extended battery. The fronts are in good to new shape, the backs have light wear to moderate wear, as well as the click wheels. I took some photos so everyone knows exactly what they are getting. Comes with USB cable and ear buds.

Get'em while they are hot! cuz soon they will be NOT
wink.gif

Here

Audio Line Out RWA iMod and Cryo X Silver iMod Cable

new-imods.jpg
new-imod2.jpg

Jul 14, 2008 at 6:46 AM Post #11 of 14
Just got my iMod today - sounds amazing. I don't think I can listen to my 6G iPod classic again - it now sounds thin, brittle and colourless compared to the iMod. Thanks, Ken!

Jul 14, 2008 at 2:27 PM Post #13 of 14
Meier 2Move or Ray Samuels SR-71 (prefer the 2Move) and ER4Ps or SE530s (prefer the Etys), with ALO female LOD and Cardas cable.

Jul 14, 2008 at 8:17 PM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Meier 2Move or Ray Samuels SR-71 (prefer the 2Move) and ER4Ps or SE530s (prefer the Etys), with ALO female LOD and Cardas cable.

Cool, thanks Ross for the feedback on this new batch.

Speaking of set ups ----

Help you guys can people submit your portable rig photos for the page?

The Gallery Page

send images to

ALO.Submit@gmail.com

Thanks

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back