iM716 Prices
Nov 9, 2006 at 5:26 AM Post #31 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by jSatch
$156 from Amazon, or $124 from the New and Used page.

Sounds like the end of an era.

plainface.gif

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&s=electronics

They start at 111.84. I don't know what a "Featured Merchant" is, but I've been eyeing the price for quite a while now. Computer Brain used to be #1, but they're out of stock. Ritz Camera was a Featured Merchant too, but if you go to their site, they're out of stock too[1], hence not on the list anymore.

The thing is, I never bought anything from an Amazon merchant, only directly from Amazon, so I can't tell you more than that. I've one on order from FactoryDepot, and I'll keep you posted on the progress.

[1]: http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/EP5102473.htm

EDIT: Added links.

Nov 11, 2006 at 8:56 PM Post #32 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by procreate
The thing is, I never bought anything from an Amazon merchant, only directly from Amazon, so I can't tell you more than that. I've one on order from FactoryDepot, and I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Price: 120.65 incl. shipping to CONUS
Order placed via Amazon: november 7
Estimated date of arrival: november 16

Lets see how this pans out.

Nov 11, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #35 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fungi
I ordered mine from PROVANTAGE (courtesy of Froogle) and it was only $105 shipped.
Love the packaging
etysmile.gif

Yes, those are the old prices. Used to be 60 bucks. Even on Provantage, they're $151 and they have 2 in stock:

http://www.provantage.com/altec-lans...6~7ALTD00M.htm

Nov 12, 2006 at 9:18 AM Post #37 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fungi
Wow, I only ordered from there 9 days ago.
I'm glad I jumped into that one
blink.gif

Lucky you! I suspect all of the companies selling iM716's have employees reading this board.
rolleyes.gif

Did you get yours yet? I'm using this thread to kinda keep a rapport on buying from an Amazon merchant (as opposed to buying from Amazon directly). If all goes well, the person that ordered it for me in the US will get it Thursday. Trying to get these 'phones without a US billing address will set you back much, much more …
frown.gif

Nov 12, 2006 at 9:26 AM Post #38 of 40
Quote:

Lucky you! I suspect all of the companies selling iM716's have employees reading this board.
rolleyes.gif

Did you get yours yet? I'm using this thread to kinda keep a rapport on buying from an Amazon merchant (as opposed to buying from Amazon directly). If all goes well, the person that ordered it for me in the US will get it Thursday. Trying to get these 'phones without a US billing address will set you back much, much more …
frown.gif

Yeah, I got them on Thursday and I was like, YES!
I always wanted high quailty IEMs with volume controllers, and iM716 decided to show itself before me. I haven't used them to listen to any good source yet but I don't doubt that they'll perform, given all the positive feedback they're getting.

Nov 16, 2006 at 10:34 PM Post #39 of 40
Quote:

Price: 120.65 incl. shipping to CONUS
Order placed via Amazon: november 7
Estimated date of arrival: november 16

Lets see how this pans out.

Hah, they arrived exactly on time. So my first order from an Amazon Merchant (Factory Depot in this case) went perfect!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back