I'm still alive... honest!
Aug 27, 2006 at 4:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

grandenigma1

Member of the Trade:Enigma Audio
Just wanted to let you all know that I am not dead and did not fall of the face of the planet.

I have been in NY for the past few weeks with job training and will be for a few more weeks yet (about 4 or so). It is very hectic.

I escaped home this weekend to pic up a little ring and as of last night I am now engaged
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I need to get back on the road and up to NY for more training and tests and all that fun stuff.

I am sorry to those that I have not been able to respond to but I simply don't have the time right now. I have been online a total of 10min or so the past I believe it is over a month now.

Soon enough though I will be done with training and able to spend more time online and here again but most importantly listening to my rig again!!!!

…not looking forward to all of the threads I need to catch up
wink.gif

Aug 27, 2006 at 10:54 PM Post #2 of 17
Yay congrats on being alive and getting engaged. Does she know your alive?
j/k
lambda.gif

Aug 28, 2006 at 9:09 AM Post #3 of 17
Congradulations on your engagement grand!

Some of us knew you went off to NY and have been desperately waiting for your opinion of your new dac
wink.gif

Aug 28, 2006 at 1:20 PM Post #5 of 17
CONGRATS ZACH!!!!!! Finally you are gonna get some
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif

Aug 28, 2006 at 1:38 PM Post #7 of 17
Congratulations on your engagement. Here is a little test/bet:

Get a large jar and during the first year of marriage put a bean everytime you both do the "thing". At the end of the first year you start taking out a bean each time you do the "thing" The test/bet is that you will not be able to empty it in 10 years.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 28, 2006 at 6:29 PM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
Congratulations on your engagement. Here is a little test/bet:

Get a large jar and during the first year of marriage put a bean everytime you both do the "thing". At the end of the first year you start taking out a bean each time you do the "thing".

In that case I could sell you mine I have completed a few cycles....
very_evil_smiley.gif

http://www.faellafineart.com/Images/...0Jar%20200.jpg

Congrats Zach!!!

Amicalement

Aug 28, 2006 at 6:37 PM Post #10 of 17
Congrats! Make certain the ring is Oxygen-free!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back