I'm so screwed with my Vision:M
Dec 1, 2006 at 9:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Kaaspeer

Head-Fier
Man i tell ya harddrive players aren't good for a school enviroment.

Yesterday the back of my Vision:M just cracked open

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5145/img0022rl2.jpg

When I look inside device I just can see 2 loose screws which probably just could be tightened but since I'm not too good with electronics and I'll probably just break it anyway i'll just won't touch that.

I know I probably wasn't careful enough, i just put the Vision:M in my schoolbag when i didn't use it but today after my English class i noticed that the back was almost completely off.

I've emailed Creative about this and they said that they could provide an out of warranty replacement which I don't have the money for.

Now If i can't get this repaired for a decent price I could use some suggestions for decent sub €100,- Mp3players with atleast 1GB of space.

Thanks.

Dec 1, 2006 at 12:19 PM Post #3 of 4
Thank you so much for that link!

Since only 2 screws are loose and are probably in the device itself it would probably easy to fix considering it still works properly.

I just need to find an insanely small screwdriver now >_<.

Dec 2, 2006 at 3:18 AM Post #4 of 4
Chances are, you might find a set of "jeweller's screwdrivers". Otherwise, you should be able to find them in any hardware store. Make sure that the set you get has a piece with a philips head. They should fit the screws on the Vision:M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back