I'm on the lookout for a new earbuds for almost only Hiphop use only!
Aug 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Stereotypical

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone!

First off, I am by no means an audio expert or anything, so bare with me on that, if possible.

Basically my old earbuds have been completely ruined, and are not usable anymore. I mostly listen to Hiphop and for that I quite liked them and I think they were great enough for me. My mom barely ever listen to music, so she gave me the earbuds when she got them with her new HTC phone, and yeah they were Beats By Dre, I'm not really sure what their name is, and I couldn't find them on their official website (Found a picture of them on Google though http://blog.mobiles.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/htc-sensation-xe-beats-by-dre-audio.jpg]. A lot of people seem to talk about Beats By Dre being really overpriced, so I was wondering if it was possible to find something just as good at a cheaper price!

Basically I would just like something that's really good for Hiphop.

Thanks beforehand!

Signed
Stereotypical

p.s. apologizing for any grammar/written errors, english is not my native language :)

Aug 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #2 of 2
If you want some pretty decent value for money, have a look at the RHA MA350. 
The frequency response is prominent in the bass without being obnoxious, it's a little cold in the mid-range, but resolution is very decent for the price and should do hip-hop very well. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back