I'm now a member of the 9K club..... woohooooo!
Dec 6, 2006 at 8:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

PinkFloyd

Headphoneus Supremus
Whoah! Just entered the 9K club, it feels good in here! Lot's of naked women, free beer, wild partying, gold plated toilet seats...... wow, it's like heaven!

Nah, not really, Just the same old scene
frown.gif

Dec 6, 2006 at 9:27 PM Post #7 of 28
are you the only member?
rs1smile.gif

Dec 6, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #8 of 28
9k posts is quite some number! Congrats. I wonder what it's like when you break 10k posts... Maybe you get free Cristal, Hennessy Paradis and gold plated toilet bowls for you to puke into afterwards
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2006 at 10:02 PM Post #10 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how many posts out of the 9k were posted while you were drunk?

Probably around 3K or so
blink.gif

Quote:

Um...okay. Have you been drinking? :p

Not for a long while.

Quote:

are you the only member?

I've forgotten how to find the top posters in the search thing.... would like to know who else is in the club
wink.gif

Quote:

I wonder what it's like when you break 10k posts... Maybe you get free Cristal, Hennessy Paradis and gold plated toilet bowls for you to puke into afterwards

A free T-Shirt would be nice
wink.gif
xxl please.

Dec 6, 2006 at 10:15 PM Post #12 of 28
There are only 6 Head-Fi'ers with over 9k posts. Now that's quite an elite bunch out of the 45.5k members.

Dec 6, 2006 at 10:21 PM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are only 6 Head-Fi'ers with over 9k posts. Now that's quite an elite bunch out of the 45.5k members.

How do you find those stats again Milky??

Dec 6, 2006 at 10:40 PM Post #15 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PinkFloyd you do not need to post of play with the satistics. Instead you are supposed to be researching new improvements for the Heed and the MF. Now go back and put on your thinking cap!
wink.gif

I need a rest from amplifiers Miguel, I'm starting to go blind peering at all those PCBs, Time out is required and I can think of no better way of relaxing than checking out statistics..... now where do I find them!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back