"I'm never posting here again"
Jan 24, 2003 at 4:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

kelly

Herr Babelfish der Übersetzer, he wore a whipped-cream-covered tutu for this title.
Just a suggestion. If you ever get so mad at your fellow Head-Fi'er that you feel like giving up on us, don't post about it. Just silently go away. That way when you change your mind an hour, week or month later, you don't look like such an ass.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 24, 2003 at 5:09 AM Post #4 of 27
I don't see what the big deal is it's all nothing, but opinion anyway. Just use the ignore feature if there is someone that's giving you a hard time. There are over 4000 members here, there is bound to be someone that's got some love for ya.

Jan 24, 2003 at 5:40 AM Post #6 of 27
Kelly,

In case you are considering taking your own advice (which is good advice IMO), please reconsider. Honestly, I rank you in my top five favorite Head-Fi members; this forum would lose in A LOT of ways if you left.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 24, 2003 at 5:47 AM Post #7 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by radrd
Kelly,

In case you are considering taking your own advice (which is good advice IMO), please reconsider. Honestly, I rank you in my top five favorite Head-Fi members; this forum would lose in A LOT of ways if you left.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks. I've become somewhat attached to a lot of people here so I don't imagine I would ever go away completely though I may indeed take my own advice and take a couple days off if I get frustrated enough to threaten to leave.

Jan 24, 2003 at 6:03 AM Post #8 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly
Thanks. I've become somewhat attached to a lot of people here so I don't imagine I would ever go away completely though I may indeed take my own advice and take a couple days off if I get frustrated enough to threaten to leave.

If you go, we strike... Head-fi loses it's personality and charm without you !!!

Best

Ari

Jan 24, 2003 at 6:09 AM Post #9 of 27
Whew, I thought you were leaving, kelly. Don't scare us!
tongue.gif

Fixup hasn't come back yet though...he must've meant it.

Jan 24, 2003 at 1:46 PM Post #11 of 27
Flasken
HI: Where did I go? I have not left. I have gotten mad a few times.
biggrin.gif
But what do you expect from and old fart
tongue.gif

Jan 24, 2003 at 2:23 PM Post #13 of 27
There's a guy in the arstechnica forums that has posted his final "goodbye, you're all idiots" about four times now. He always comes back :)

I wonder if anyone knows who I'm talking about...

Jan 24, 2003 at 4:06 PM Post #14 of 27
Quote:

Don't get our hopes up like that!

biggrin.gif
LOL That was pretty funny.

Jan 24, 2003 at 4:37 PM Post #15 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by aeberbach
There's a guy in the arstechnica forums that has posted his final "goodbye, you're all idiots" about four times now. He always comes back :)

I wonder if anyone knows who I'm talking about...

poptones?
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back