I'm looking for iphone EQ apps with user friendly interface
Jul 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

nastynice

100+ Head-Fier
So I've been reading up some on diff iphone eq apps and went ahead and downloaded some free ones.  The thing I noticed is its a bit hard to navigate, compared to the stock ipod that comes on the iphone.  For example, I had accudio and afessa eq, and when I click on album, I have to select each song individually, and it also doesn't have them in numerical order, but instead the songs are in alphabetical order.  I want to be able to just click an album and have it play straight through.  I don't have time to individually select each song because I usually use my ipod for working out.

I'll keep digging through the forums to see what I find, but most eq app threads are focused on the sound quality rather than the user interface.  Anyone with experience please let me know if you know of anything that works similar to the stock ipod.  Thanks

**also, are there other ways to improve sound quality from an iphone besides an eq app?  But nothing external like separate amp or dac.  I mostly use it for working out, I put it in an armband, so the less the better

Jul 30, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #3 of 4
cool, thanks.  the Denon player is free, but you have to pay if you want access to their equalizer.  Do diff equalizer apps have diff audio quality?  or will each 10 band equalizer sound the same as one another?

how about equ?  anyone with equ who can vouch for how their interface is?  Can I just choose an album and have it play through in numerical order automatically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back