I'm having problems with ASIO and foobar ! Can someone help me out ?
Sep 16, 2011 at 5:58 PM Post #31 of 40
Hey thanks for the help, but I got no luck with ASIO. I followed everything like you did for ASIO but I got no sound, and I tried every combination I could on the ASIO editor. Here's a screenshot of it all :

Sep 16, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #33 of 40
Ok that did the trick... ( But I swear I did that before.... ) Anyways, THANK YOU.
I guess the last thing I should ask is, how do you get the bit perfect setup with asio ? I can still move the windows volume slider and it changes the volume, but now the Winamp volume slider doesn't change the volume . What does this mean ? Good or bad ?

Sep 16, 2011 at 7:22 PM Post #35 of 40
Lol man, the slider in Winamp doesnt control the volume anymore.
I tried going to playback devices/ properties/advanced and taken off exclusive, restarted winamp but still same thing, then I put exclusve control, restarted winamp but still, the slider in winamp doesn't control the volume....

( this is getting to be quite some task )

Sep 16, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #36 of 40
lol.....No worries...If it sounds good, go with it....A lot of these settings are done once then you are set.....Remember, there are about 1.2 million audio devices that can connect to PCs now and some are different than others...Remember what they say "AllsWell that ends well"...

Toast to you.....Nice pint I just poured.....Cheers!!!

Sep 17, 2011 at 12:56 AM Post #37 of 40
Lol, not a bad ending at all. THANK YOU

And Thanks to everyone else that tried to help me with this !!

( I could go for a guinness now too )

Dec 3, 2012 at 7:11 AM Post #38 of 40
I have some problem as AllsWell - Creative SoundBlaster X-fi HD connected via USB to PC - no sound from Foobar2000 with Asio4all. I see, that foobar is playing, icon Asio4all in taskbar is OK, but I no hear any sound. (with WASAPI I have playback error - some as AllsWell). Nothing from this topic no bring success.

Quote:
In the ASIO4ALL console, untick everything except the "out" for your dac.

In Asio4all console I see, that another audio device is also on. How to permanently switch-off any other devices in Asio4all console? After uncheck undesired device I hear no change (but any change is working only after restart Asio4all - or after stoping and playing again any songs in foobar). But after new playing songs, in Asio4all console is on also another device - Realtek HD audio.
Can you help me how disable Realtek HD audio in Asio4all? Win7 64bit, Foobar2000 1.1.18
(sorry my english)

Dec 3, 2012 at 10:32 AM Post #40 of 40
AFAIK (from forum on creative web pages) - for X-fi HD is not original creative asio driver. 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back