I'm Dreaming of a WET Christmas
Dec 22, 2006 at 10:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

GlendaleViper

Yep, words.
Ugh. Anyone else looking forward to a full weekend of rain? I mean, sure, sometimes we won't get snow, but this is ridiculous.
frown.gif

Dec 22, 2006 at 11:05 PM Post #3 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by OGTL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's pretty weird over here too, only averaging -15 C with just a light blanket on the ground.. usually well over 3 feet by christmas time
frown.gif

How DARE you?!?!?!
eek.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

That is the best we can possibly get at Christmas. And even then, once every 25 years or so. With the global warming, probably never again!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

And you dare to complain about a white Christmas!?!?!?
eek.gif

Here's to hoping to getting 15 minutes of sleet in the Netherlands.
frown.gif

wink.gif

Happy Christmas everyone!
rs1smile.gif

Dec 23, 2006 at 4:31 AM Post #6 of 22
Over here in the UK we've had the past two months being the wettest on record, i'm starting to develop gills.......

Dec 23, 2006 at 6:48 AM Post #8 of 22
Here in Idaho where I live it snowed about 2-3 inches yesterday and we usually have about 3 feet on the ground by now. Last year a week before Christmas is snowed about a foot every day for 4 days. That sucked plowing my drive way even with a ATV with a snow plow.

Dec 23, 2006 at 6:49 AM Post #9 of 22
It's 7 degrees here in Waterloo at 1:45am, and it's been raining like crazy all night. I just got back from Hamilton, and the weather is crap from here to there. At least the forecast for Christmas Day isn't rain: A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High plus 2. Then snow on Boxing Day
mad.gif

Dec 23, 2006 at 7:14 AM Post #10 of 22
it's funny to listen to you complain about rain,it's kind of like me complaining about snow.

Dec 23, 2006 at 7:38 AM Post #11 of 22
another Christmas, another day of rain. haven't seena White Christmas in nearly a decade. wished that snow storm would've come now instead of 4 weeks ago...

*sigh* c'est la vie.

Dec 23, 2006 at 2:40 PM Post #14 of 22
Around here, it rained all day yesterday with no stop, and now it's just a crappy day out. It's really odd seeing rain on December 22nd in Wisconsin, everybody was hoping for a white Christmas, but no dice.

Dec 24, 2006 at 6:55 AM Post #15 of 22
Its been ridiculously warm, rainy and foggy here too, which is very uncommon. The last weather forecast I saw tonight mentioned that we could expect 1-2 inches of snow on Christmas Day. Finding it hard to believe it. Ah well, we shall see. Christmas, without snow, in the midwest US is unforgiveable!

I wish a white Christmas to all of our neighboring states, and including Ontario. Hey, I was greatly honored last Saturday when Don Cherry was referring to an NHL player from Michigan and said, "oh well, Michigan is close enough, we think of those guys as Canadians too"! I've always felt that way, growing up here in Detroit, playing hockey everywhere, especially including Canada.

JC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back