I'm depressed and need some "Feel good" music
Aug 6, 2011 at 3:33 AM Post #3 of 53

Aug 6, 2011 at 3:42 AM Post #4 of 53
hard for me to pick something cause i hate the beatles, its not the beatles fault tho that the recording quality isnt good enough.

lol stooge ur from omaha u should be a 311 fan too. Both from the same place

Aug 6, 2011 at 4:12 AM Post #9 of 53
I just noticed that the first track on the album I'm listening to now is called "Feel Good Music."

Aug 6, 2011 at 12:09 PM Post #10 of 53
Daft Punk is a great feel good group, really set the mood for my teen years. Social and energetic.

Also when I need to feel a little up I'll put on Miles Davis' Kind of Blue with my morning coffee.

Four tet There's love in you always makes me smile and I discover a new rhythm or phrase every single time I spin it; It's very giving
but his album Rounds really taught me a few things about
patience.

Kaskade is fun and great at making your head bob. Awesome to listen to while your running errands.
When I want to relax though, and I need to slow down, I turn to Shpongle to help guide me through my meditations.

Cathartic for me were Royksopp "What else is there?", Above & Beyond "Sun and Moon" "Good for me" and "On a good Day," Deadmau5 For Lack of a Better Name, and Random Album Title especially the tracks "Strobe" "Faxing Berlin" "Arguru" and his stand-alone single "HR 8398 Cephei"

Aphex Twin's song "Flim" was short and sweet, too.

MC Chris is Dead makes me laugh out loud every time I hear it, ESPECIALLY the skits!

Aug 8, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #12 of 53
Not an album but this song is pretty nice...it makes me feel good. 

Aug 8, 2011 at 7:00 PM Post #13 of 53
Get a girlfriend....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back