Im debating between AND looking for more headphone options of course...
Sep 1, 2011 at 12:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

freedom11b

Head-Fier
I've been using my Sennheiser hd212 for years, they finally died on me. They werent the best but they had some bass and werent to bad and were extremely cheap.

I found this, and it intrigued me... anyone comment on the sound/quality/build integrity of these?
I listen rap, hip hop, r/b whatever bass i can get id enjoy. with clean sounds if thats possible with headphones or as much as possible.

Will these have any bass? are they good/ etc.. pros/cons and any personal opinion
http://shop.v-moda.com/p-195-crossfade-m-80-on-ear.aspx

Or these, denon ah-d2000
http://www.crispdeals.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AHD2000

Im trying to stay under $300.. if anyone has better suggestions for great bass, good sound and good build quality. im all ears. :)

Sep 1, 2011 at 12:46 AM Post #2 of 10
What kind of source are you using?

Sep 1, 2011 at 12:50 AM Post #4 of 10
Ordering now... really dont have the funds. but Screw it. i take your guys word.
you own them malveaux? How is the bass in these? compared to my sennheiser hd212 lol.. theyre ancient i know. but it had pretty good bass.

Sep 1, 2011 at 12:57 AM Post #5 of 10

Quote:
Ordering now... really dont have the funds. but Screw it. i take your guys word.
you own them malveaux? How is the bass in these? compared to my sennheiser hd212 lol.. theyre ancient i know. but it had pretty good bass.

You're going to be like:

The bass is low, well extended and tight. The mids & highs are good. They're an excellent headphone for a closed headphone. But man, they got bass.

Enjoy!

Very best,

Sep 1, 2011 at 1:02 AM Post #6 of 10
I may be new,but i lurk alot.

anyway heres to my new purchase

Thank You! Your order has been placed.
An email confirming your order details will be sent shortly.
Thank You! Your order has been placed. An email confirming your order details will be sent shortly.
Thank You! Your order has been placed. An email confirming your order details will be sent shortly.

yay.

Sep 1, 2011 at 1:08 AM Post #7 of 10

Quote:
I may be new,but i lurk alot.

anyway heres to my new purchase

Thank You! Your order has been placed.
An email confirming your order details will be sent shortly.

yay.

Heya,

You'll love them.
They can even be run from a portable device without a dedicated amp.
Comfy too.
Plus they look classy, not like hipster trash (not referring to the M80's, those actually look pretty nice, though not classy)

Very best,

Sep 1, 2011 at 1:13 AM Post #8 of 10
Container for them? im college student, if theres a portable hardcase/pelican case with them means i can take without worrying about damage, if not going to using them with my

1.laptop
2.hp touchpad with dre audio
3.zune HD
4.electric violin lol. has an input jack right on it, thats what il be using them for.

Sep 1, 2011 at 1:16 AM Post #9 of 10
Heya,

No box unfortunately.

However, I would suggest if you want a box, to look into gun cases. They're rugged and lockable. With big foam inserts that you cut to fit. So you can just customize a place inside for your headphones. Then they can survive moves, college, etc when not on your head. Locked keeps random roommate friends from peaking inside.

It'll work fine out of all those devices. They're low impedance and sensitive. You can squeeze a little more oumph out of an amp, but again, it's not necessary.

Very best,

Sep 1, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #10 of 10
How bad are the fades? I read that there **** near indestructible. Kind of neat design they have going on, wish other headphones were that rugged. How was the sound from them? or havnt heard any of there headphones. Not going to lie, it was the first time ive ever heard of V Moda before. Always stuck to sennheiser honestly. Good brand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back