I'm a college student from China.I just want to say hello to you~
Jun 8, 2013 at 1:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Peachee Wang

New Head-Fier
Just like all of you, I like headphones very much.  If i break the roles of starting new title, please tell me and ....forgive me. I'm very glad to be here to talk with you! My words will  become disasters frequently, if you can tell me how to use words correctly, I'll be thankful to you~  
I use IPOD classic and ibaaso t5(may be called MINIADUIO out of China[size=small]) to run my headphones . I have hd598, denon c400,[/size]
[size=small]ath-ck9 , and if you are intersted , I will introduce our country's headphones with high PPR to you!!!That's okay for me to listen to all of your advice, even [/size][size=small]political affairs ,I won't reject.Thanks~[/size]

By the way? How to inset image?

Jun 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #2 of 6
Above The editor window you are typing your text with is a row of buttons, the third icon after the bullet point icons shows a little picture. Click this icon, a window opens to browse your computer for a picture, do that, select the size and click submit.

This works only if your browser is compatible with this editor.

Jun 8, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #5 of 6
Welcome to the forum!!
thanks!

Above The editor window you are typing your text with is a row of buttons, the third icon after the bullet point icons shows a little picture. Click this icon, a window opens to browse your computer for a picture, do that, select the size and click submit.

This works only if your browser is compatible with this editor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back