IKKO Zerda ITM01: Small in size, Big in use.
Sep 18, 2021 at 6:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Plug-and-play device: Your audio buddy in your pocket

Small in size, big in use. This teeny-tiny headphone amplifier offers you more than just convenience.

WechatIMG849.jpeg

IKKO Zerda ITM01 Portable Headphone Amplifier, 3.5mm Audio DAC Detachable Magnetic Cable Adapter, Use ESS9298 High-Performance Custom DAC Chip, Full System Compatibility(3.5mm Type-C / Lightning)

Three Modes Can Be Switched Freely ---ITM01 headphone amplifier has three modes of game, movie, and audio. You can switch arbitrarily to enjoy the different sound experiences in different application scenarios, and ITM01 also can be applied to all your game consoles.

已发4.jpg

用过.jpg

已发3.jpg

IKKO Customized Magnetic Connection---Effectively shield interference signals, increase audio data transmission rate to improve sound quality, convenient and quick to use, it will automatically adsorb the cable port just by approaching it, and long-press for 3 seconds to easily switch the usage scenarios.

动图1.gif

Multi-System Compatibility---Game consoles, phones/tablets, PC/laptops, you can easily apply your ITM01 headphone amplifier to any playback source with the included USB-C cable, making ITM01 the external sound card for your PC/laptop at any time.

Plug And Play---ITM01 is so compact and portable that you can carry it anytime, ITM01 headphone amplifier has a built-in adaptive driver, no need to manually install the driver, you can use it directly after connecting the device.

High-Performance Decoding Chip---ITM01 uses an ESS9298 high-performance custom DAC chip, with ultra-low noise and a high-current power supply, to provide a performance guarantee for high-quality sound.

Now available here IKKO ITM01, $59 even makes this a better bargain :)

Attachments

• 动图1.gif
    动图1.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Sep 18, 2021 at 7:13 PM Post #3 of 15
light on the specs

Sep 19, 2021 at 5:14 AM Post #5 of 15
Looking absolutely spectacular! Any info on the output power?

Output level: 2V@32Ω(125mW@32Ω)

Got mine from @Penon Audio. Not a bad dongle!

Sep 30, 2021 at 10:47 AM Post #8 of 15
You claim that it works on consoles. The PS5 only recognizes UAC1. Does the switch on the unit change from UAC2 to UAC1? One of the images on your product page shows it plugged in to a PS5 so I’m assuming it works.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021 at 10:12 PM Post #9 of 15
You claim that it works on consoles. The PS5 only recognizes UAC1. Does the switch on the unit change from UAC2 to UAC1? One of the images on your product page shows it plugged in to a PS5 so I’m assuming it works.
The game mode of ITM01 will automatically recognize the transmission rate of the game device, and it can directly adjust the volume of the game console itself, which can be highly matched to the game console device. You can use it on the PS5 with confidence :)

Oct 10, 2021 at 10:15 PM Post #10 of 15
The game mode of ITM01 will automatically recognize the transmission rate of the game device, and it can directly adjust the volume of the game console itself, which can be highly matched to the game console device. You can use it on the PS5 with confidence :)
Thanks for the reply, but I bought one already and it arrived DOA. I returned it and just didn’t feel like trying out a replacement.

Nov 18, 2021 at 4:27 PM Post #11 of 15
I'm not a fan of proprietary cables, but the included cables appear to me to be good quality. That quibble noted, I really like this DAC, at least so far.

Having volume control and track advancing on the dongle itself is very handy, and there's lots of power for my purposes, providing way more loudness than I'd ever need on any headphone I own. (Are there other dongles with volume/track switching,besides Tempotec Sonata HD Pro?)

I'll leave details on the sound to others because everyone's ears are different, but I tested a number of ear/head phones/buds on both my Samsung S8+ and my Huawei P30Pro, and I'm very satisfied sonically, too.

I compared with my Hidizs Sonata iii/S3 dongles as best I could, and anecdotally I'll say I liked the Ikko sound better--but that could be novelty or something else utterly subjective.

What I can say is that the Ikko is the dongle I'll take with me unless something happens to change my mind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back