Ikko Oh10 vs truthear Crinacle Red
Jun 12, 2023 at 3:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

h1a8

500+ Head-Fier
Assume using the 10ohm adapter for the RED. How do these 2 compare in soundstage, imaging, and resolution (and detail retrieval)? I know the oh10 is more expensive but it recently got a price drop. Just wondering if the Red is equal or better in SQ compared to it.

Jun 12, 2023 at 12:05 PM Post #2 of 4
Don't have the truthear RED, but the Ikko OH10 has a very wide stage with good resolution / detail retrieval. It is V-shaped with emphasis on sub-bass and clean trebles (without sibilance) -- mid's are there, but not like Fiio FHx series. Hope that helps.

Jun 12, 2023 at 12:08 PM Post #3 of 4
Don't have the truthear RED, but the Ikko OH10 has a very wide stage with good resolution / detail retrieval. It is V-shaped with emphasis on sub-bass and clean trebles (without sibilance) -- mid's are there, but not like Fiio FHx series. Hope that helps.
Thanks I have the oh10. Had it for a long time now. Just wanted to see how the Red (and current budget iems) compares to this classic.

Jun 12, 2023 at 12:21 PM Post #4 of 4
I don’t have the Red, as a multitude of reviewers are bending over backwards to give ambiguous feedback, a list of qualifiers or they’re (the minority of reviewers) saying it’s a pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back