iGrado
Aug 4, 2006 at 4:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
We are pleased to announce that we are taking pre orders for the new iGrado headphone. We expect to be able to deliver the first orders by early September.

They are available in Black or White.

Be Talkin' to You!

Todd

Aug 13, 2006 at 10:41 PM Post #2 of 23
Grado iGrado
tongue.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 4:29 AM Post #4 of 23
I'm really interested in trying these out... and at only $49 apiece... I may end up getting these after some initial impressions are out =)

And even though they'd look more goofy than a standard pair of grados, I love the behind the head form... plus different is good... =)

Aug 29, 2006 at 6:48 PM Post #6 of 23
Well if we're all waiting for somebody to get some first impressions, somebody should just bite the bullet and order a set =)

Once I pay my rent for next month I should have enough to get a pair =)

Aug 30, 2006 at 8:11 PM Post #7 of 23
I ordered some for work. I'm running around a lot in my job and my pockets aren't large enough to fit my Stax SR-001
frown.gif

Also gives me a chance to try out the grado sound, in a shiny package
cool.gif

Sep 5, 2006 at 1:13 AM Post #8 of 23
A somewhat selfish question, but does anyone know when the winners of the iGrados from the National Meet will receive their headphones?

Sep 5, 2006 at 12:02 PM Post #9 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawntp
These *should* be shipping very soon (like next 2 weeks) - I am just waiting for someone to actually put their hands and ears on these things for the first time.

Completely agree.

As long as they aren't too heavy and fit well.... they are mine.

Love behind the ear... excellent design.

Sep 5, 2006 at 3:05 PM Post #10 of 23
Hi All,

The iGrado will be shipping to those who pre-ordered early next week. hope you all are looking forward to them as much as I am!

Todd

Sep 5, 2006 at 3:07 PM Post #11 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Hi All,

The iGrado will be shipping to those who pre-ordered early next week. hope you all are looking forward to them as much as I am!

Todd

Are you also shipping to those that won a pair at the National Meet or are those coming directly from Grado?

Sep 5, 2006 at 3:30 PM Post #12 of 23
Hi,

Those who won the iGrado at the National Meet will be receiving them directly from Mr Grado himself - or should I say he will be sending them to you, not delivering them in person.

Todd

Sep 5, 2006 at 3:43 PM Post #13 of 23
Oh, OK. So I won't worry about putting out an antipasto plate or making espresso.

Sep 7, 2006 at 4:01 AM Post #14 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen
A somewhat selfish question, but does anyone know when the winners of the iGrados from the National Meet will receive their headphones?

+1... I want those free iGrados
biggrin.gif

I promise to do a full comparo when I get 'em...

Sep 7, 2006 at 5:00 AM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by BRBJackson
+1... I want those free iGrados
biggrin.gif

I promise to do a full comparo when I get 'em...

x2. I want my pair too.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back