iFP-395T FM radio problem..
Jun 4, 2003 at 4:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

xlifez

500+ Head-Fier
I have a ifp-395 player... (FINALLY) but then i have a problem with the FM radio, i hear NOTHING when i turn it to FM radio mode.

I tried upgrading the firmware, formatting the player, config. the Frequnecy.

also i live in hawaii.. i have a firend who has a imp-395 cd player and countered the problem with the FM radio also, although he had his cd player for about a month, and worked fine when he used it in new york...

Jun 5, 2003 at 1:00 PM Post #2 of 4
Sorry, can't help you with the radio, but I would love to hear your thoughts on the player!!!

Jun 5, 2003 at 2:00 PM Post #3 of 4
I was thinking.
You use the Eggos with it. Don't they have a short cord. and an extension. If you only use it without the extention then it could be that your antenna is too short. (The headphone cord functions as the antenna)

If this is not the problem, then I don't know. Could be that the radio channels on Hawaii are not too strong or your player is malfunctioning.

Have you e-mailed iRiver yet?

cs@iriver.com

Jun 5, 2003 at 5:53 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by Lisa
I was thinking.
You use the Eggos with it. Don't they have a short cord. and an extension. If you only use it without the extention then it could be that your antenna is too short. (The headphone cord functions as the antenna)

If this is not the problem, then I don't know. Could be that the radio channels on Hawaii are not too strong or your player is malfunctioning.

Have you e-mailed iRiver yet?

cs@iriver.com

well, there is a SP and an LP eggo. the SP has a short cord with an extension, and the LP has a long cord. sp is much better, concerning quality... it's what i have
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back