iFI Nano Idsd or Ifi Micro Idsd or Astell & Kern Ak100 II for Audeze El 8 Closed?
May 3, 2015 at 3:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

GRIFONE1973

100+ Head-Fier
Ciao a tutti, 
ho recentemente acquistato la bellissima El Audeze 8 ascolto chiuso con Dignità con Matrix M-Stage e Marantz CD Cd6400. 
Vorrei aggiornare il mio Fiio E7 per l'ascolto da PC. 
Le mie idee sarebbero per Ifi Nano Idsd (dovrebbe Guidare bene Audeze di 32 ohm), Ifi Micro Idsd, Fiio X5 (usato anche Venire dap e DAC) o Astell & Kern Ak 100 II. 
Avete Consigli o Suggerimenti? 
Grazie.
Davide
​​

May 6, 2015 at 7:22 AM Post #2 of 5
Nobody?
Thanks.

Davide

May 7, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #3 of 5
Nobody?
Thanks.

​Davide

May 7, 2015 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 5
Code:
[color=rgb(33, 33, 33)] Grazie a tutti per i vostri preziosi consigli. Vado a controllare su altri siti più seri. Un abbraccio.  Davide[/color]

May 7, 2015 at 11:15 PM Post #5 of 5
Hello Davide

I don't read, or speak for that matter, Italian so I'm relying on Google Translate to read your message.

I personally don't have experience with the Audeze headphone or the DAPs you listed however I do own and use an Ifi iDSD nano.  The nano can drive all my lower impedance headphones to fairly high volumes.  I would expect that it would drive your Audeze headphone to decent levels and potentially points not safe for the ears.  I do run the line output of the iDSD Nano through a Schiit Magni 2 for my higher impedance Beyer and Sennheiser headphones. I will ad that the iDSD is a very nice piece of gear and has a nice warm sound signature that reveals many details in great recordings and even does well with higher quality compressed sources.

If you have plans to acquire high impedance cans however I might recommend the iDSD Micro as it does have a considerable higher output level when used with them.

Hope this information helps.

Brian C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back