iFi audio xDSD- The Official Thread
May 30, 2018 at 8:13 PM Post #601 of 2,505
Would love to see some impressions with hard-to-drive full-size headphones, looking for something pocketable and portable that I can use on the go or even just around the house.

Jun 1, 2018 at 8:04 AM Post #605 of 2,505
Oh yes!

v68K9Y1.jpg

v68K9Y1

v68K9Y1

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018 at 2:49 PM Post #608 of 2,505
OK, iFi made OTG is something I am really looking forward to :)

I'd buy one tomorrow, was/am very close to buying a Forza Audioworks OTG as the Audioquest DragonTail OTG i have is a tiny bit too short and far too stiff (also the Micro usb end is too stout to fit the cut out on my AK70 Mkii case), but if the iFi appears in the UK within the next few weeks Ill be all over it. I'll still probably be buying a Forza cable for my HD660S's so I wouldn't feel too awful for stiffing Forza on the OTG

Jun 1, 2018 at 7:42 PM Post #610 of 2,505
Jun 1, 2018 at 9:32 PM Post #611 of 2,505
Hi, I've had the device for a month or so and it's been fantastic. I tried charging today and left it sitting on the charger for the last several hours. However, the charge indicator is STILL red along with the power button and khz/Input indicators showing a Red color. There is no flashing or any indication the device is charging. I opened up a ticket and have never had this issue before. Can someone please advise if he/she encountered an issue like this? Thanks.

Jun 1, 2018 at 10:13 PM Post #612 of 2,505
Hi, I've had the device for a month or so and it's been fantastic. I tried charging today and left it sitting on the charger for the last several hours. However, the charge indicator is STILL red along with the power button and khz/Input indicators showing a Red color. There is no flashing or any indication the device is charging. I opened up a ticket and have never had this issue before. Can someone please advise if he/she encountered an issue like this? Thanks.
I have encountered this issue too. At first, xDSD was charging as normal and its charging indicator was sparkling green light. After two or three hours, its charging indicator showed up red light and I simply unplug the USB cable. It normally works for another days use so I think maybe its fully-charged indicating light was wrongly programmed? For information, I gave 5V/1.5A for it to charge.

Jun 1, 2018 at 10:39 PM Post #613 of 2,505
I have encountered this issue too. At first, xDSD was charging as normal and its charging indicator was sparkling green light. After two or three hours, its charging indicator showed up red light and I simply unplug the USB cable. It normally works for another days use so I think maybe its fully-charged indicating light was wrongly programmed? For information, I gave 5V/1.5A for it to charge.

What's it doing now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back