iFi audio GO pod + IEMs = brilliant wireless sound on the GO!
Apr 10, 2024 at 11:54 PM Post #2,011 of 2,055
Have any of you used these with Senny IE600s? Are they comfortable and with good synergy? Can you say how they sound compared to them wired to a decent source? (I know that the current models connect without an adaptor now.)

Apr 12, 2024 at 3:12 AM Post #2,012 of 2,055
Guys, I have problems with the pod. The right pod could not hold the charge when I put that back to the case (blinked red a few times then gone), so it is almost depleted. I did try the factory reset via Gaia app but apparently it stucked in that state. Green and red lights are flashing on the left pod. After a while it stops doing so but only until I touch it.

Apr 14, 2024 at 10:01 AM Post #2,016 of 2,055
Another brilliant synergy!
iFi GO Pod + NiceHCK HIMALAYA ❤️❤️❤️

HH.jpg

Apr 14, 2024 at 11:04 AM Post #2,018 of 2,055
Anybody knows how to turn them into pairing mode after reset? Please, I am stuck
I have not checked the manual but have you tried to long press the button on both PODs until they will start flashing?

Apr 14, 2024 at 11:58 AM Post #2,020 of 2,055
That does not seem to turn them into pairing mode.
Green light just keeps flashing.
I am sorry.

According to the manual, which can be found here: Bluetooth Pairing (Hold left and right together for ≥ 2s)

(Also: - Power Reset (Hold left or right for ≥12s, release when steady blue light is on*))

If this does not work then maybe you should open a ticket.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2024 at 1:36 PM Post #2,023 of 2,055
@fablestruck I was wondering...

- Have you tried the GO Pod with your IMR Titan? It is that Titan that you have, am I right?

How does it sound? Do they synergize well?

Back in September 2023, when I still had the IMR Elan+, the synergy was awful, and that was the main reason I've returned it (and got a full refund).
It has proven to be a wise move, since it has eventually led me to my ❤️ 64 Audio Volür ❤️

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2024 at 2:20 PM Post #2,025 of 2,055
Yes. Titan are fantastic with Go Pod. As a matter of fact it is for this reason that I changed the cable I was using with Titan after I listened to them on Pod.
Hopefully I get them to work soon enough.
I have an IMR Enigma coming next week...
Really?! Wow, I am really surprised! I thought they require a lot of output power to sound best, at least that's what I was told when I had the Elan+, which by the way, the only device they've ever synergized well with was my Mojo 2. Talking now, they were sounding like playing to their fullest potential. I could not justify keeping them, though, since I'm using my Mojo 2 sparsely.

I am glad your Titan sounds so great with your GO Pod, though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back