If you were to do it all over again, what would it be?
Oct 29, 2008 at 8:31 AM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, as far as the audio hobby is concerned, I just wish I hadn't outgrown my house! So many systems to set up, such little room.

There's always the Sled rig!

Oct 29, 2008 at 2:42 PM Post #18 of 22
I, too, only regret not changing my source sooner.

I did a lot of reading and I think I bought correctly the first time for my HP and amp. Then again, I had some fine advice from Grado2fan, Skylab, and SACD-Lover to name a few. Search out their posts and you'll probably spend your money wiser the first time if you're patient.

Oct 29, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #19 of 22
I would buy the Stax SR-007BL, just like I did back then in 2006. I would skip the Stax SRM-007t and go straight for the HeadAmp KGBH though. I would also have bought all K1000's pairs I found for a nice price and stack them up for later.

The rest of my ride I would have skipped. Its been a really nice ride and all, and I don't regret anything. But since its mostly sold now anyway I could have made without it.

Oct 29, 2008 at 5:36 PM Post #20 of 22
If you were to do it all over again, what would it be? To see how absurd this question is ask yourself: If you could do it again, what would you eat or wear and where would you live? But since I like absurd questions, here’s my response: Goal, no goal, both or none of these. Depending on whether I've had enough to eat and enough sleep any of these will do.
wink_face.gif

Oct 29, 2008 at 9:13 PM Post #21 of 22
I would go to the HD580 much quicker than I did, and go tubes much quicker than I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back