If you were in a band, what would you name it?
Mar 6, 2004 at 1:29 AM Post #16 of 112
Personally, I'm leaning toward Rubber Baby Bumper Buggies right now... LOL
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2004 at 1:48 AM Post #18 of 112
Doesn't matter. Any kind of kind of band, any kind of music, you can specify your jazz band's name, your death-metal band's name, your doo-wop group's name, whatever you want.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 6, 2004 at 1:50 AM Post #19 of 112
I would call my band "The Band" oh wait no thats already taken..

Mar 6, 2004 at 7:05 AM Post #21 of 112
Janets Nipple isn't taken yet is it?
280smile.gif

Mar 6, 2004 at 8:16 AM Post #24 of 112
Angry Chicken - I came up with this while sitting at a 4-H Technology Team Meeting (read: consume mass amounts of pizza, Mountain Dew, and Bawls while playing with expensive computers and other toys, all being billed to UNL), and loved it. I have no idea why. It's just freakin' hilarious.

Cashmere Scorpion - Actually, my dad came up with this one. Sounds like a good name for a metal band. Rather like Iron Butterfly; something hard, something soft. And yes, I know, they weren't exactly metal...

(-:Stephonovich:)

Mar 6, 2004 at 1:37 PM Post #26 of 112
ooh jeff.
biggrin.gif

caught vomit

Mar 6, 2004 at 1:42 PM Post #27 of 112
"The Tom Hankins Not Making Any Money Because I Can't Sing Or Play An Instrument Band"
They can call it by the first letters (TTHNMAMBICAOPAIB) for short. You know like STP or something.

Mar 6, 2004 at 2:14 PM Post #28 of 112
Ambiguous Profanity - First album and hit single (because that's all we're really gonna have) will be named "Son of a Mother".

My other band has some pretty serious profanity in the title which I shall blank out part of but read no further if it bothers you:
The other idea was I was gonna be in a Tenacious D style cheeseball band. With me would be 3 other guys who all talked with british accents and sang bastardized brit-pop (but mind you we're still all american). The band name: Bloody C*nts

Mar 6, 2004 at 2:15 PM Post #29 of 112
Ego and the Mechanisms of Defense
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2004 at 2:35 PM Post #30 of 112
- Angel~Noir
- Technicality
- Your Average Carbon Lifeform
- The dhwilkin Band

Users who are viewing this thread

Back