If you guys happen to visit Hong Kong...
Jul 2, 2007 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

robinclp

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys if you happen to visit Hong Kong, maybe you'd like to check out this store. It's one of the very few stores which sell audiophile level equipment including Japan and China ones as well. You'd be suprised that some Chinese products actually sound pretty good. They even have some amps I've never seen before...
580smile.gif

Kingsound Hong Kong
http://www.headphonehk.com/

Jul 2, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #2 of 9
Wow, they have aloT! Kinda pricy though...

Jul 3, 2007 at 5:54 AM Post #5 of 9
Wow, pretty much all the good ones are there, plus some Stax. Do they ship for free? Any customer feedback on overseas orders from this vendor?

Jul 3, 2007 at 6:09 AM Post #6 of 9
They reckon they're shipping the new Westone's in 2weeks??!!
blink.gif

Jul 3, 2007 at 7:04 AM Post #8 of 9
well i'm not too sure about the shipping and stuff. maybe you guys could try emailing them.

what i DO know is that their customer service is real good. they even let you try out and compare each product you are planning to buy.

the last time i went there i was having a hard time deciding from the superfi.3 and um1 and they let me compare them side by side.

Being a poor student back then, I got the koss spark plug, ovc t10 and superfi.3 from them.

I got my e4c in canada. Anyways if you happen to be in Hong Kong, you should definitely drop by this store and take a look
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back