If you ever want to auction off your hardware...
Mar 7, 2003 at 5:40 AM Post #3 of 17
I can't tell, is he selling the gear or the girl? Or does the gear come with the girl?

Mar 7, 2003 at 6:50 AM Post #4 of 17
I can't read it very well, and Google's translation sucks.

Anyone read German here?.. From what I'm interpreting from the shoddy translation, it seems the guy is selling photos of some sort? Or the rights to participate in a photoshoot of some sort?..

I'm lost..

Mar 7, 2003 at 12:13 PM Post #7 of 17
I have no idea what exactly he's selling....but I'm interested.

I noticed the bid price says EUR 2,00 .

I've seen Euros printed this way before....with a comma. Is this a mistake or is this the way Euros (or Europeans) write currency? If this is the way it's done, does 2,00 mean 2 Euro dollars?

Mar 7, 2003 at 12:18 PM Post #8 of 17
In Europe, a comma is used where we normal people would use a decimal point. And to top it all off, instead of using a comma to separate every three digits in a large number, they use a period! How crazy is that?
tongue.gif

Sleeptalking as usual,
Dan

Mar 7, 2003 at 2:32 PM Post #10 of 17
I agree, that equipment rack really does make everything look professional and well-kept.

Mar 7, 2003 at 3:54 PM Post #11 of 17
ok, here is my translation (but take a look at my signature)

“high-end and eroticism

on special and multiple demand 10 of my private ebay-advertisement-photos (whatever that means) in it’s original size (jpeg files with 1200*900 pixels and more) are auctioned. some of these erotic pictures are previously unpublished!

for other example-pictures look at the sold articles at high-end-fidi’s (98) ratings.

the copyrights remain with me, for private use only, further reproduction and publication is prohibited. the pictures comply with ebay’s terms and conditions.

the winner will receive the pictures attached to two emails. analogue modem users be aware: the transfer of these files (with a total size of 3,3 MB) will possibly take long so watch out for your phone bill………… as always i’ll pay ebay.

please take a look at my other auctions.”

the current high bid is indeed 2 Euros.

horscht

Mar 7, 2003 at 4:53 PM Post #12 of 17
Thanks for the translation horscht. So he's selling his erotic audio photos. It will be interesting to see if the bid goes any higher than 2 Euros....or if anyone bids at all.

Mar 7, 2003 at 5:02 PM Post #13 of 17
That's more or less an accurate translation... I wouldn't fare much better
smily_headphones1.gif

But man, maybe it's a sign of my insanity that when I see a photo like this, I think, "Get out of the way, lady! I can't see the equipment!":

i-3_B.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back