If you are a US citizen, then you are paying for this!
May 19, 2005 at 2:45 AM Post #16 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundboy
As an government analyst

An historic statement.

May 19, 2005 at 2:57 AM Post #17 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by ya8282
An historic statement.

LOL! I assumed that it would go sight unseen. But come on man, we all make mistakes. Did you see my comments about spending 11 million on education?

Rodent

May 19, 2005 at 1:07 PM Post #18 of 49
After my last post, I am a little concern that I will get a ring at my door from some cop who has no idea why he is there. Or from some dude in a cheap black suit. I think I used language that would not pop up in THEIR red flagging systems, but who knows? Maybe "the" is a new word on their controlled language filters! LOL!

Rodent

May 19, 2005 at 1:54 PM Post #20 of 49
Rodent, you should wrap your head in aluminum foil. Major League Baseball is watching you.
600smile.gif

May 19, 2005 at 4:25 PM Post #22 of 49
Don't you think this is "Outside" talk? The OP was intended to discuss the scientific merits and possible applications of this particular nanotechnology, not why Americans are creating a 1984-esque dystopia and why we have a gun control problem, etc.

It's not like any country is perfect.

May 19, 2005 at 5:46 PM Post #23 of 49
We all originate from carbon based molecules. Maybe carbon also will bring us to the future - and beyond...
tongue.gif

May 19, 2005 at 6:04 PM Post #24 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by viator122
Don't you think this is "Outside" talk? The OP was intended to discuss the scientific merits and possible applications of this particular nanotechnology, not why Americans are creating a 1984-esque dystopia and why we have a gun control problem, etc.

It's not like any country is perfect.

Yeah, this thread ought to be terminated, as at this point it is (1) not relevant to this forum, and (2) generating a fair amount of ludicrous statements and arguments that will only multiply like bacteria.

May 19, 2005 at 6:20 PM Post #25 of 49
I was once admonished for talking about soldering irons in a DIY thread where soldering kit amps together was being discussed... I should of instead started talking politics.

May 19, 2005 at 6:31 PM Post #26 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodentmacbeastie
LOL! I assumed that it would go sight unseen. But come on man, we all make mistakes. Did you see my comments about spending 11 million on education?

Rodent

Hahaha....sorry about the error. Just to let you guys know, that's nothing compared to the "number massaging" we do here*. Or the waste that's going on. As a taxpayer, it sickens me to the core....but I need the paycheck.....for more upgrades.
biggrin.gif

* Preparing $62 million to be send out as I type this.

May 20, 2005 at 12:47 AM Post #28 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by supercub
I haven't paid taxes in about 3 years.

THIS IS HEADFI ... NOT FED-FI!
rolleyes.gif

Welcome to Headfi, supercub ... and sorry 'bout your wallet! (...you'll find out...)
k1000smile.gif

May 20, 2005 at 12:50 AM Post #29 of 49
Ya think Sony expropriated(?) some of these here nanotubes for their new-fangled Qualia driver technology?
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back