if the iriver clix 2nd gen is so good...
Dec 28, 2007 at 3:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Jessipoo

100+ Head-Fier
than why I can't I buy it in store or online in Canada?

and why don't more stores sell it in-store in the states? (I only know 2 stores in NYC that sell it in the whole USA)

I really really want the 8 gig but I don't want to dish out the extra for shipping and everything, if I can find it in store elsewhere in the states, please do tell!

Why won't Best Buy sell it? I know they sold the first gen.. why did they stop?

it's hard to convince my dad that it's a good mp3 player if nobody sells it..

Dec 28, 2007 at 4:11 AM Post #2 of 5
Tell your dad about the Rio Karma: a top shelf ahead of its time player hardly anybody bought, but knowledgeable folks still respect.

That Best Buy doesn't sell it could be considered an argument in favor of it being a really good device.
wink.gif

ps. You can get it with free shipping from Amazon: Amazon.com: iRiver 1CLIx8B Clix 8 GB Multimedia Player: Electronics

pps. Oops, sorry, nevermind. Forgot about the whole Canada bit. Do you have any friends across the border to take advantage of the free shipping?

Dec 28, 2007 at 9:01 PM Post #3 of 5
look on amazon. You might pay for shipping but if the price is less overall you'll be saving money.

Dec 29, 2007 at 6:28 AM Post #5 of 5
ya like I said it's unfortunate only 2 stores in NYC sell it...

does anybody know why they dropped out of B&M stores? I mean they are a good company, they should be doing well!

as for Rio.. I loved my Carbon and I wish they were still in the market now. They were crazy good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back