If anyone is interested in IEM cases that are cheap.
Dec 27, 2019 at 11:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Solar1971

100+ Head-Fier
Dec 27, 2019 at 11:28 PM Post #2 of 5
I found these on ebay.
They look nice and they are under 2$ each.
Also they come in many colors.
I think i will pick up about 6-8 in different colors.
just a heads up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Waterproof...ch-Bag-6-Colors/153448430912?var=453397209827

I have one of those from your link at home, they are definitely not waterproof despite their claims, though they are cheap.

I think the KZ ABS resin hard cases on Aliexpress are hardier and during sales are about a dollar each. Though in terms of size, the KZ ABS resin cases are smaller than yours, so if you ain't going to be rough and tumbling them, it's also a good option.

Dec 27, 2019 at 11:30 PM Post #3 of 5
I have one of those from your link at home, they are definitely not waterproof despite their claims, though they are cheap.

I think the KZ ABS resin hard cases on Aliexpress are hardier and during sales are about a dollar each. Though in terms of size, the KZ ABS resin cases are smaller than yours, so if you ain't going to be rough and tumbling them, it's also a good option.

im so glad you replied ... i dont care about water proof.
I was just wondering are they hard? or Soft and squishy?
Please say hard, please say hard, please say hard. lol :)

Dec 28, 2019 at 1:17 AM Post #4 of 5
im so glad you replied ... i dont care about water proof.
I was just wondering are they hard? or Soft and squishy?
Please say hard, please say hard, please say hard. lol :)

They ain't hard IMHO, more of semi rigid, and can still be compressed if u push it with a finger. I don't think the contents will survive if someone steps on it or dumps something heavy on top of it.

Dec 28, 2019 at 11:05 PM Post #5 of 5
They ain't hard IMHO, more of semi rigid, and can still be compressed if u push it with a finger. I don't think the contents will survive if someone steps on it or dumps something heavy on top of it.

dang. Well semi rigid is better then totally soft I suppose... That’s what she said. Lolololol.
Well I ordered 12. 4 x 3 colors. Purple blue orange.
Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back