IEMs under 500$
Jun 24, 2019 at 6:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Leanns

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for IEMs for less than 500$. I mainly listen to pop. I'm going to use them during my daily commute so they have to isolate pretty well.

I can also save up money for used Campfire Andromeda.
Please recommend me what should I get/do.

Jun 24, 2019 at 5:02 PM Post #2 of 18
To give members a chance to give a meaningful answer more information about your preferences and prior experiences would be good.

Jun 26, 2019 at 7:54 AM Post #9 of 18
How Polaris compares to Massdrop Plus and ER4XR?

Hard for me to say, I haven't actually tried them, I was just making a suggestion based on what I've read. They have both a balanced armature and a dynamic driver in them, which should be good for pop in my opinion. Again, I haven't tried them so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I do have the Campfire Orions and they are fantastic and the build quality is great. Maybe somebody else who has tried them can weigh in.

Jun 26, 2019 at 8:23 AM Post #10 of 18
Hard for me to say, I haven't actually tried them, I was just making a suggestion based on what I've read. They have both a balanced armature and a dynamic driver in them, which should be good for pop in my opinion. Again, I haven't tried them so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I do have the Campfire Orions and they are fantastic and the build quality is great. Maybe somebody else who has tried them can weigh in.

Orions are higher model than Polaris or the other way around?

Jun 26, 2019 at 8:33 AM Post #13 of 18
Then I can wholeheartedly recommend the campfire orion. As I said the mids are excellent, and the bass is nice and accurate. The treble is very relaxed and smooth. They are $349 US, and can still be bought off the Alo Audio website. Plus they are built like tanks and come stock with a litz cable.

Jun 26, 2019 at 8:36 AM Post #14 of 18
Then I can wholeheartedly recommend the campfire orion. As I said the mids are excellent, and the bass is nice and accurate. The treble is very relaxed and smooth. They are $349 US, and can still be bought off the Alo Audio website. Plus they are built like tanks and come stock with a litz cable.

Is there a difference between Orion and Orion CK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back