IEM's under $50 with mic
Jan 5, 2012 at 7:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

nibuoy

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a pair or earphones under $50 to listen to music and watch movies.
I mainly listen to rock, hiphop, and alternative, but I do also occasionally listen to classical.
Preferably, I'd like to have a mic, but it isn't a necessity.

So far I've been thinking about the Meelectronics m6, m11, and m31.
Which one is the best out of these three?
Any other suggestions in my price range?

Thanks

Jan 5, 2012 at 9:37 PM Post #2 of 8

Quote:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a pair or earphones under $50 to listen to music and watch movies.
I mainly listen to rock, hiphop, and alternative, but I do also occasionally listen to classical.
Preferably, I'd like to have a mic, but it isn't a necessity.

So far I've been thinking about the Meelectronics m6, m11, and m31.
Which one is the best out of these three?
Any other suggestions in my price range?

Thanks

M11 and M31 are bass-oriented. The M6 tries to go for the trebles as well. If you can accept IEMs without mics you have a lot more options. MEElec CX21, Soundmagic PL30, E10, E30, Brainwavz M1, and more.

If you asked during Boxing Week we would have pointed you towards the MEElec CC51P for $35.99 with a promotion code on their website.

Jan 6, 2012 at 12:31 AM Post #3 of 8

Quote:
M11 and M31 are bass-oriented. The M6 tries to go for the trebles as well. If you can accept IEMs without mics you have a lot more options. MEElec CX21, Soundmagic PL30, E10, E30, Brainwavz M1, and more.

If you asked during Boxing Week we would have pointed you towards the MEElec CC51P for $35.99 with a promotion code on their website.

Thanks for the quick reply.
I would be willing to sacrifice not having a mic if the IEMs without them were substantially better.
And although I don't listen to much techno/house music, I would like to have some bass, just not so much that it overpowers the middles and trebles.

Jan 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #4 of 8
The E10, E30 and the M1 seem to fit your description. Actually, before you look at these, which IEM/earbud/headphone are you coming from? We need that to determine how much of an improvement these could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back